**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    Also, to put in my every six month's two cents...the reason I want peeps from TV shows is because I want new characters, but I want characters I'm emotionally invested in...sure, Mole Man and Hit Monkey are cute, but I don't care about them...I don't want to get them, even if they are OP'd...also Agents of SHIELD is ending after 7 seasons! Fan service please? I don't care about Drunk Thor, I want something new:

Colleen Wing (Netflix). How many female Asian characters ya'll have on here?
    Mantis (Smash Bros' Jigglypuff man, it works)
    Cloak and Dagger (I like the idea of a dynamic where separately, they are weak, but together, they are beast-mode)
    Anyone from Marvel's Runaways. (I mean...the Velociraptor is pretty awesome...but I understand hard to work out.)
    Dazzler.
    Lady Sif and the Warriors 3.
    Okoye. (I mean, I don't want to play the representation card, cuz we already know, Okoye is one of the most kicka** characters in the MCU, no matter what her race)
    Shuri. (Dittoˆ)
    Valkyrie (Ditto^3)
    Taserface?? (Meme tier serves a purpose...)
    Crystal (The Inhuman Royal Family is Incomplete, and I'd be so happy to see Lockjaw, even if it's Just on an SP3).
    Wong.
    Rescue.
    Stick. (I like the drunken blind master fight-style vibe)
    Stan Lee (Using a pen, Mr Game and Watch style, fourth wall breaks)
    Melinda May. (Bahrain?)
    Mockingbird (since all the other West Coast Avengers are out now).
    Yo Yo, or Quicksilver...any speedster...
    Mystique.
    Kitty Pryde.
    Korath the Pursuer (Guardians Style)

Well, that's all for now...
  • Outlastslayer7Outlastslayer7 Posts: 9
    I would love to see the U foes in this game as I remember them in avengers alliance they were awesome but not playable unfortunately so please consider adding
    X-ray
    Vector
    Ironclad
    Vapour
  • MarvelmitchMarvelmitch Posts: 0
    Can we get Quicksilver Infinity war Thor
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    edited June 2020
    CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT – GRAVITON

Graviton enters The Contest MM/DDth at TT AM PDT!

About Graviton:

Franklin Hall is a Canadian physicist involved in an experiment in a private research facility in the Canadian Rockies. A mistake in Hall's calculations causes graviton particles to merge with his own molecules, and Hall later discovers that he can mentally control gravity. Hall at first tries to hide his newfound ability, but becomes tempted by the potential power, and donning a costume adopts the alias "Graviton."

Base Stats & Abilities
    *All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

.Health: 17630
    .Attack: 1308
    .Max PI
    .Without Signature: 3900
    .With Signature (99): 4790

Character Class: Science

Graviton's Mechanics:

.Graviton uses his mastery over gravity to strike his Opponent, this can make it quite challenging to parry him since only his Light 1 makes contact.

Base Abilities: Gravitational Potential, Stun, Armor Break, Concussion, Force Field, Gravitational Fluctuation Sense

Gravitational Potential – Passive

.After filling a bar of Power, Gains a 'Graviton' charge.
    .When Opponent fills a bar of Power, Gains a 'Antigraviton' charge.
    .Maximum 3 'Graviton' charges at a time.
    .Maximum 3 'Antigraviton' charges at a time.
    .Each 'Graviton' charge grants 587 Attack Rating.
    .Each 'Antigraviton' charge passively increases Critical Damage by 20% and Critical Rate by 10%.

When Attacked:

.Opponents can Shuts down one 'Graviton' charge for a Heavy Attack.
    .Opponents can Shuts down one 'Antigraviton' charge for every 5 hits on their Combo Meter.

.When Attacked:

Graviton's control over Gravity grants him a Passive 10% chance to Dodge/Miss an incoming attack.

Special 1: Gravitational Stress

.85% chance to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.

.100% chance to Heal Block the opponent for 10 seconds.

.This attack is Unblockable.

Special 2: Gravitonic Field

.Inflicts Armor Break, reducing the opponent’s Armor Rating by 50% for 40 seconds.

Special 3: Concussive Force

.Graviton inflicts Concussion to his foes with his strike, reducing their Ability Accuracy by 65% for 35 seconds.

.This attack deals 60% increased damage for each full bar of power the opponent has at time of impact.

Gravitational Fluctuation Sense - Passive

.Every time Opponents become Unstoppable, Invisible, Evades or Phases Graviton gains a permanent 'Fluctuation Buff' as long as he doesn’t already have one active. This Buff is lost if Graviton is Struck.

Developer Note: 'Fluctuation Buff' is only unique to "Graviton" , which renders him to stop Evasion, Phasing, Unstoppable and Invisibility.

Signature Ability: Time and Training - With time and training, his powers further advanced, even to the extent of attuning himself to the incredibly stronger gravitational field of the Sun.

.Force Field – Passive

.At the start of the fight, Enemies suffer 35% reduced Ability Accuracy.

.When Attacked: Graviton bends a densefield around his body to create a personal force field, preventing him from losing more than 15% Health from a single source.

.Grants Incinerate, Nova Flame, Plasma and Bleed Immunity.

.Heavy Attacks: Graviton gains +20% Power from it.

Being a Canadian it is somewhat a hightime to add him in the game.

All hail the kabam!!!
  • Magic_FishbowlMagic_Fishbowl Posts: 4
    Shuma-Gorath would make a great addition.
  • RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,051 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    these are the champions that I wish they were in the contest of champions:
    •Iron Spider
    •Spider Man 2099
    •Beta Ray Bill
    •Hércules
    •Scarlet Witch (MCU)
    •Wiccano
    •Smart Hulk
    •The Leader
    •Mystique
    •Quiksilver
    •Super Skrull
    •Yon Rogg
    •Thor (Stormbreaker)
    •Valkyrie
    •Warpath
    •Fantomex
    •Sandman
    •Hidroman
    •Okoye
    •Shuri
    •Ulysses Klaw
    •Blob
    •Groxo
    •Baron Struker
    •Zola
    •Adam Warlock
    •Maximus
    •Gorgon
    •Triton
    •Rescue Armor
    •Iron Monger
    •Anti Venom
    •Red Goblin
    •Titus
    •Cosmic Ghost Rider
    •Odin
    •Surtur
    •Kraven the hunter
    •Spider Man (Homemade)
    •Kitty Pride
    •spyke
    •A Bomb
    •Skaar
    •Wizard
    •Trapster
    •Mantis
    •Ego
    •Spider Woman
    •Black Cat
    •Lizard
    •Hodgoblin
    •Falcon (Capitain America)
    •Zemo
    •Prof Xavier
    •Apocalypse
    •onslaught
    •Maria Hil
    •Talos
    •Cloak
    •Dagger
    •Iron Heart
    •Hulkling
    •Miss America
    •Shuma gorath
    •fin fang foom
    •Shang Shi
    •Mandarim
    •Ikaris
    •Sersi
    •Black Knight
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Naruto.
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    Jessica Jones, Nico Minoru, Crystal.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    POV: Every decision you have ever made in your life has led you to read this comment
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    I would like to suggest Gladiator (Kallark)

• Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Thanos(infinity war or endgame)
    Thor(infinity war or endgame)
    Apocalypse
    New Hawkeye
    New taskmaster
    Graviton
    Adam warlock
  • Jberg14Jberg14 Posts: 39
    edited June 2020
    If Kabam made this character accessible to play I guarantee the market in this game would soar through the roofs. Orrrr at least make Thanos a more accessible character to get in the crystals and throw in the MCU version to the story. But in my opinion it would definitely put a bang for a buck to see a playable Thanos (Endgame version) without the gauntlet but have just the scopter blade.

Signature ability: Titan Tough. His ability is based off combo. The higher the combo in a single fight the more tougher he becomes. He increases 500 stackable critical points every 10 hits on the combo and gains 1 fury that last 7 seconds increasing attack by 1000 attack every 10 he goes up on the combo. On top of that any Non-Avenger he faces during battle his perfect block chance is increased by 30%
  • DreamssuccesDreamssucces Posts: 16
    here is the list of a popular marvel character which would turn game into best marvel game on android and ios.
    1. A-bomb(skill)
    Powers and abilities
    1. Destiny force
    On rare occasions, and through unusual circumstances, Jones has been able to tap into a mysterious, near-limitless energy sources known as the Destiny Force. The Destiny force is believed to be inherent in all humanity. Jones has used this power to alter reality in the past by bringing figures from his own imagination to life or even figures from different times of existence. He has proven able to render thousands of Kree and Skrull warriors immobile with a thought, single-handedly overcome the Atlantean army, augment all of his own physical attributes, heal himself after sustaining life threatening energies and levitate. The full limits of the Destiny Force, its overall nature, why only Jones has been able to harness it at only certain times is unknown.
    2. Physical transformation
    After being exposed to a weapon powered by gamma radiation designed for use against the Hulk, Jones was mutated by the radiation. As a result, Jones can transform into a superhuman form that resembles the Abomination. Jones has demonstrated the ability to transform at will and, when doing so, gains an additional 4 feet 3 inches in height and 1,835 pounds of muscle, bone and connective tissue to his frame. Jones' skin takes on a scaly sort of appearance, his eyes change color and his hair disappears.
    3. Superhuman strength
    While transformed into A-Bomb, Jones' musculature, connective tissues and skeletal structure are augmented to levels far beyond those of ordinary humans. As a result, his strength is augmented to great superhuman levels. At his peak, he possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift roughly 100 tons of weight.
    4. Superhuman stamina
    Jones' musculature as A-Bomb is more efficient than that of an ordinary human. As a result, his muscles produce less fatigue toxins during physical activity than those of normal humans. Though the exact limit of his stamina isn't known, he can at least exert himself for several hours without fatigue impairing his overall capabilities.
    5. Superhuman durability
    Jones' musculature as A-Bomb is more efficient than that of an ordinary human. As a result, his muscles produce less fatigue toxins during physical activity than those of normal humans. Though the exact limit of his stamina isn't known, he can at least exert himself for several hours without fatigue impairing his overall capabilities.
    6. Camouflage
    He also has a camouflage ability, being able to turn nearly invisible to match his environment.
    Superpowers
    1. Accelerated healing- Having accelerated healing generally means the ability to rapidly heal, though this varies on different levels
    2. Agility- Agility is the quality of being quick-moving and nimble. Changing the body's direction with speed and precision.
    3. Berserk mode- A condition in which a character, due to any psychological or physical effects, falls into an uncontrollable rage. Intelligence is often reduced to the level of animal instincts, and the person in this condition begins with attacking indiscriminately, with increased aggression. However, the person might pose a threat both to enemies and allies. Often accompanied by a sharp increase in attacking capacity at the expense of defense.
    4. Bloodlust- A state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.
    5. Cloaking- Being able to hide from some or any type of optical sight.
    6. Cold resistant- Resistant to extreme low temperatures.
    7. Durability- Resistance to physical injury.
    8. Endurance- Endurance, or stamina, is the capability of sustaining prolonged stressful effort.
    9. Enhanced senses- Enhanced senses can include all enhancements of sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing. Some superheroes, such as the first with enhanced senses, Superman, who has enhanced sight and hearing, have some of their senses enhanced. Others like Daredevil have all of their senses enhanced. Enhanced senses taken to the next level would be things like x-ray, thermal, or night vision.Also on a new show called Ben 10 one of ben's alien forms Wildmutt has enhanced hearing,smelling,and feeling.
    10. Fire resistance- Not being injured from some or all types of fire.
    11. Heat resistant- Virtually immune to the effects of most or all forms of heat.
    12. Invulnerability- Invulnerability was yet another power first shown by Superman, though it grew to be a much more common power. Invulnerability is basically the term for the ability to be impervious to harm without extreme measures. Other characters that have shown this ability include the Hulk and Wonder Woman.
    13. Natural armor- Natural armor is a power that exists in real life, in animals such as armadillos and tortoises. Not surprisingly, this quality has also been applied to extremely tough superheroes such as the Thing. Natural armor often provides a form of invulnerability, like the armor of Colossus or the Thing.
    14. Power augmentation- Ability to augment powers of others.
    15. Rage power- The ability to gain strength from anger. The user becomes stronger, faster, and more durable through anger, rage, hatred, and vengeance whether their own or others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers
    16. Reactive power level- The ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength and other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them.
    17. Regeneration- An ability to regenerate or recreate health.
    18. Sesimic power- Ability to generate seismic shocks, or earthquakes.
    19. Size changing- Size changing is the ability to increase or decrease one's size and body mass.
    20. Super strength- Super strength involves the general enhancement of the character's muscles, allowing them to hit harder.
    21. Telepathy resistance- Ability to block telepathic intrusion.
    22. Toxin and disease resistance- Resistance against poison, drugs and diseases.
    23. Transformation- The ability to transform parts of one body or slightly modify their forms through external power-ups, gradual mutations over a period of time, or through limited or uncontrollable change in form.

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    In my opinion, Thanos' design should be updated to include his Infinity Stones as Pre-Fight Abilities that can be activated through Persistent Charges (max 3). Each stone can do the following:

Power Stone: Gain a Prowess buff whenever the opponent builds up a bar of Power, increasing Thanos' Special Attack rating by 20%. Max stacks 3.

Space Stone: Dash back and hold block for 2 seconds to make Thanos Invisible, causing 100% of incoming attacks to* Miss for 12 seconds, with a cool down of 30 seconds.

Reality Stone: Strike the opponent with a Heavy attack to activate Buff Steal, stealing all of the opponent's Active buffs.

Mind Stone: Basic attacks have 20% chance to activate a True Accuracy buff for 15 seconds, which increases by a flat rate of 10% for every 10 hits on the combo meter. Cool down of 15 seconds.

Soul Stone: Whenever Thanos would be Knocked Out, gain an Indestructible buff lasting 20 seconds.

Time Stone: All Active debuffs on the opponents have an increased duration of 100%.

Something along those lines.
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75
    Give me more infinity war or endgame characters...
    Specially Thor and thanos
  • DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81

Give me more infinity war or endgame characters...
    Specially Thor and thanos

Yup these champs and also professor hulk and worthy cap from endgame, and yeah M' Baku also
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

In my opinion, Thanos' design should be updated to include his Infinity Stones as Pre-Fight Abilities that can be activated through Persistent Charges (max 3). Each stone can do the following:

Power Stone: Gain a Prowess buff whenever the opponent builds up a bar of Power, increasing Thanos' Special Attack rating by 20%. Max stacks 3.

Space Stone: Dash back and hold block for 2 seconds to make Thanos Invisible, causing 100% of incoming attacks to* Miss for 12 seconds, with a cool down of 30 seconds.

Reality Stone: Strike the opponent with a Heavy attack to activate Buff Steal, stealing all of the opponent's Active buffs.

Mind Stone: Basic attacks have 20% chance to activate a True Accuracy buff for 15 seconds, which increases by a flat rate of 10% for every 10 hits on the combo meter. Cool down of 15 seconds.

Soul Stone: Whenever Thanos would be Knocked Out, gain an Indestructible buff lasting 20 seconds.

Time Stone: All Active debuffs on the opponents have an increased duration of 100%.

Something along those lines.

Ignore the maximum number of Persistent charges mentioned above.

Mission - Desperately seeking to unite himself with Death, Thanos embarks on a relentless pursuit of the Infinity Stones: Gain the number of Persistent charges equal to the number of opponents taken down during the quest. Maximum of 6 Persistent Charges.

Signature ability - Destiny's Child: Thanos' Titan physiology becomes even more efficient at harnessing the power of the Stones, resulting in 50% increased Buff potency.

Again, something along those lines.

He can have medium base health and attack because of all the utility the Stones give him.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Hulkling

Class: Science

Signature Ability

Alien Hybrid
    Critical Hits taken by Hulkling cannot exceed 35% of his max health.
    80% on Contact to inflict an Exhaustion debuff, reducing Critical Damage rating by 90.43 for 6 seconds and Power Gain effects by 25%.

Abilities

Passive
    Immune to Bleed effects
    +2200 Physical Resistance
    +1600 Energy Resistance
    (Immune to Omega Red's Death Spores)

When Struck with a Non-Critical Hit
    Hulkling gains an Impact passive, increasing Physical and Energy Resistance by +100, and Attack Rating by +150 per stack. Max Stacks: 15.

When Struck with a Critical Hit
    Hulkling loses all Impact passives

Against Mystic Champions
    Critical Hits burn 2% of max power
    Hulkling cannot lose more than 10% of his health to a singular damage over time effect.

Basic Attacks
    10% chance to gain an Impact passive.

Heavy Attacks
    Inflicts Bleed, dealing 804 direct damage over 10 seconds.

Special Attack 1
    70% to Stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

Special Attack 2
    Inflicts Trauma, dealing an additional 30% of the damage done as burst Physical Damage for 8 seconds.

Special Attack 3
    Regenerates 287.45 health per debuff on the opponent.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I think the contest needs the new Thor from the comics where he is herald of Galactus. He’s got the all father’s power and would be an excellent candidate for that mystery character in the terrax synergy with Surfer.

Maybe Galactus would be a solid character to add as well, as well as the black winter as an NPC
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Greekhit said:

Mystique with a transforming to the opp ability by dashing back and hold block like NC’s swashbuckling ❤️

Add a buff steal to that because of her shapeshift, probably a biffed version of Loki’s
  • KTM_726KTM_726 Posts: 8
    edited June 2020
    KTM_726 said:

KTM_726 said:

Jessica Jones
    Cloak and Dagger
    Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
    Spiderwoman
    A-bomb
    Skaar
    Mystique
    Iron heart
    Rescue

also:
    -Firestar (Angelica "Angel"
    Jones: Spider-Man and his
    amazing friends version)
    -Beta Ray Bill
    -Colleen Wing (Netflix' Iron
    fist version)
    -Misty Knight
    -Hellcat
    -Red She-Hulk
    -White Tiger
    -Patriot ( Rayshaun Lucas)
    -Ghost rider (Robbie Reyes)
    -Inferno
    -Shuri
    -Okoye
    -American Chavez
    -Maria Hill
    -Peggy Carter
    -Phil Coulson
    -Agent Melinda May
    -Spider-girl (Anya Corazon)
    -Throg
    -Spider-Ham

Also:
    -Jubilee
    -Scarlet Witch (All New All
    Different suit)
    -Quicksilver
    -Wolverine (Brown and Tan suit)
    -Storm (Gold and White
    suit)
    -Jean Grey (Class suit)
    -Snowbird
    -Vindicator (Heather Hudson)
    -Puck

• My wishlist
    Black powder
    Blindside
    Calypso
    Centurius
    Hellspawn
    Lady octopus
    Mad jack
    Shroud
    Scorcher
    Tenfingers
    Torpedo
    Vapora
    Bone spider
    Gorgon
    Madame swarm
    Crimson ash
    Criti noll
    Dread
    Dreadnought
    Fist
    Infamnia
    Jackhammer
    John garrett
    Kruel
    Lascivious
    Leap-frog
    Mauler
    Lifeform
    Mr.gabriel
    Shotgun
    it would be wonderful these characters in the contest of champions:

•Iron Spider

•Spider Man 2099

•Beta Ray Bill

•Hercules

•Scarlet Witch (MCU)

•Wiccano

•Thor (Stormbreaker)

•Valkyrie

•Fantomex

•Warpath

•Sandman

•Hidroman
  • ArrowstreamArrowstream Posts: 178
    edited June 2020
    Ive got a bit more ideas.

Stardust
    Tyrant
    Dakken
    Onslaught
    Air walker
    Ruby Summers
    Sauron
    Knull
    And more.
  • MaidrosMaidros Posts: 2
    My wishlist:
    1. Mystique
    2. Kitty Pryde
    3. Wiccan
    4. Hulkling
    5. Hydra Supreme
    6. Ancient One
    7. Knull
    8. Dracula
    9. Lady Deathstrike
    10. Bullseye

•Smart Hulk

•The Leader

•Quiksilver

•Mystique

•Super Skrull

•Sentry Kree

this is my list of new champions that i want to see in the contest of champions:

•Okoye

•Shuri

•Ulysses Klaw

•Zola

•Baron Strucker

•Adam Warlock