**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most Wanted Champions Poll

Hey all. I've created a poll just for fun to see which champions are more wanted. So please bear with the long poll and answer it, it doesn't takes much time. I will post the results in two weeks.
https://www.surveylab.com/pageTag/SurveyCampaign/cId/9810ac26ab813df8075b6752a4421a54a901dfc6f/

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    I'm expecting Ikaris and Sersi to get added after The Eternals comes out. Shang-Chi will get added when his movie comes out. I'm hoping Zemo will get added when Falcon and the Winter Soldier is on Disney +, same with Kate Bishop and the Hawkeye series.

Hoping we get more Alpha Flight members now the cherry's been popped so to speak.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Honestly, was looking forward to Alpha Flight more then anything else, good move by Kabam
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I'm expecting Ikaris and Sersi to get added after The Eternals comes out. Shang-Chi will get added when his movie comes out. I'm hoping Zemo will get added when Falcon and the Winter Soldier is on Disney +, same with Kate Bishop and the Hawkeye series.

Hoping we get more Alpha Flight members now the cherry's been popped so to speak.

if only someone made a thread discussing upcoming champs from the films *cough* *cough*
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    whatever, I was just commenting on some of those on the list in an attempt to stimulate discussion.

There's a bunch on the list I *really* want (Cap'n Britain for one) and some that I personally don't care about but think really ought to be in the game like Whiplash, Skurge, Scorpion and Kraven.
  • Xhibit_BXhibit_B Posts: 62
    One of my most wanted, Professor X, didn't make the cut. :(
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Dude, no Kitty Pryde? 100 champions but not her, okay.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    This should be in Champion wish list it's going to be taken down soon