**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Vision!

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
Will you buy?

6* Vision! 217 votes

Yes
3%
winterthurCassyDenzel116MatthamaticsSmittyMike192Serious_786 7 votes
No
96%
GroundedWisdomLogarooGamerMasterSmokeDalBotTheTAbyssTheJallidanielmathDrZolaTillinatorChadhoganMagicBentonRaganatorSpity68abn86FrostyKillerDynastyPiviotzuffybeaupoem 210 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No
    Well if I’m Hav the unit’s of 30k then probably but if it was to paid 240 dollars or what it is nah skip
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Well if I’m Hav the unit’s of 30k then probably but if it was to paid 240 dollars or what it is nah skip

It’s 7500 for each offer, so 15k units for an awakened 6* vision
  • No
    lol offer. So trash.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    No
    Mqc19 said:

Missing the 1->2 6* rank up gem they offered last time. Smh always downgrading offers

It’s also 15000 units cheaper......
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    No
    Trying to empty the coffers before July 4th. I'll wait until then before parting with my units
  • KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    No
    OK It's not just me. This offer is more expensive than the previous offers of vision with less. OK I will pass again. Hey kabam some of us are temporary unemployed give a reasonable deal.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I don’t have any 6 star champs but this just doesn’t seem like a good offer
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    No
    JessieS said:

I don’t have any 6 star champs but this just doesn’t seem like a good offer

What looks like a good offer to you?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
    Utterly useless as a 6* right now
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    No
    Why do this 4 days before the 4th July offers when kabam know players will spend. It's pretty evil. I would have spent on 4th and used some of the units to buy the 5* and possibly the 6*. But I cannot afford to do both now (I'm short on units at the minute) so I will wait for the 4th and ignore this sadly
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    No

Gamer said:

It’s 7500 for each offer, so 15k units for an awakened 6* vision
    Ikow but 4july deal comming op that’s why I’m said it like that’s
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No
    I spent my reserves on the 5*. I'm happy with that. I can Grind more, and the 2-3 Gem will go on Warlock.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No

Utterly useless as a 6* right now

Completely agree. Who is buying this?
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 ★★
    No
    Hard pass. Way over-priced for an underpowered wet noodle champ.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    No
    Why add the offer days before the 4th offers smh
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No
    Trying to clear out units before 4th of July.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No
    They do it every year. Also as a 6* he's currently useless. Needs high sig and isn't remotely worth 6* stones yet with as scarce as they still are
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    No
    Wish they did this for other champs. I'd do this in a minute for HT.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    No
    I'm contemplating on getting the 5* version since I already have the units to do so, and still have enough to get one offer on the 4th. I am also close to getting another 6*.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    No
    me and most people here

• phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    No

They do it every year. Also as a 6* he's currently useless. Needs high sig and isn't remotely worth 6* stones yet with as scarce as they still are

They have never offered Vision up at this time of year. Or at least since they started offering him up as a 5*. I never really tracked the 4* Vision offers, but the original 5* Vision offer came April 2018, then was offered again Oct 2018, May 2019, Nov 2019 as both 5* and 6*. This is the 1st time Ive ever seen the traditional Spring time Vision offer pushed all the way into mid summer.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No
    No, I need my units for 100% Abyss but I will probably get him when he comes around before cyber Monday again. He’ll be cheaper than and I like to collect champs.
  • BrouBrou Posts: 46
    No
    I’ll pass on the 6* vision. That said, I would be willing to spend a few dollars if they brought back 3* or 4* vision, lol.
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★
    No
    phil56201 said:

They have never offered Vision up at this time of year. Or at least since they started offering him up as a 5*. I never really tracked the 4* Vision offers, but the original 5* Vision offer came April 2018, then was offered again Oct 2018, May 2019, Nov 2019 as both 5* and 6*. This is the 1st time Ive ever seen the traditional Spring time Vision offer pushed all the way into mid summer.
    Do they even still do the 4* offer? It's one of few 4* I still need for collection's sake.
    And speaking of, is 3* also limited or can I get that one from a crystal?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    No
    I bought the 5* version since I had the units, and still have enough units or will have to get atleast one offer on the 4th