**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Use of boosts and items in war

War is one of the many things that make MCOC fun
However
War is no longer about fighting skill it's now about using boosts and items.
This is wrong
Maybe change the name to
Marvel
Contest
Of
Who
Can
Use
The Most
Boosts
Because
Fighting skills
DON'T
MATTER

I am not suggesting getting rid of items boosts and revives all together but player skills are not winning wars boosts are. At 15 per war that's 2 boosts per fight.. takes the fun out of the game

What I am suggesting is a point deduction for using all items both individual and alliance and battle group threshold deductions.

Alliance war wins and losses should not be determined by who can use boosts..
Wins should be determined by skill

You stated maps were not meant to be completed 100% limit and penalize item use.. problem solved

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Not using boosts in AW is a terrible idea, even using boosts it still is a trial of skill
  • MurkMurk Posts: 5
    Using SKILLS when fighting is a trial of skill
    Using boosts is not bad
    Using 15 per war or 2 per fight is a bad idea
    What kind of "trial" is using 2 per fight?
    It's NOT
    And I'm not saying don't.. I'm saying point deduction
    Don't like it.. get your skills up
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Murk said:

Using SKILLS when fighting is a trial of skill
    Using boosts is not bad
    Using 15 per war or 2 per fight is a bad idea
    What kind of "trial" is using 2 per fight?
    It's NOT
    And I'm not saying don't.. I'm saying point deduction
    Don't like it.. get your skills up

I am guessing you don't play in a T1-T5 alliance where you have to deal with Flow + new annoying nodes
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Murk said:

War is one of the many things that make MCOC fun
    However
    War is no longer about fighting skill it's now about using boosts and items.
    This is wrong
    Maybe change the name to
    Marvel
    Contest
    Of
    Who
    Can
    Use
    The Most
    Boosts
    Because
    Fighting skills
    DON'T
    MATTER

I am not suggesting getting rid of items boosts and revives all together but player skills are not winning wars boosts are. At 15 per war that's 2 boosts per fight.. takes the fun out of the game

What I am suggesting is a point deduction for using all items both individual and alliance and battle group threshold deductions.

Alliance war wins and losses should not be determined by who can use boosts..
    Wins should be determined by skill

You stated maps were not meant to be completed 100% limit and penalize item use.. problem solved

Spoken like someone who has know idea what he’s talking about especially when it comes to the higher tiers.

First of all boosts don’t count towards the 15 item limit

Health pots are used way more than revives because...you know the whole objective is not to Die in the first place

We’re already being penalized for item use by there being a cap on the number of items we can use.

You sound like a tier 7/8 player who is mad that you can’t progress past gold 1/2 and are wrongly blaming others for your alliances shortcomings.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I was in an old alliance that was against using resources in wars for whatever reason.