**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision offers

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
Kabam

Where is the the 1->2 rank up gem when you buy deal 2 of the 6* vision offer??

This was present at the first run.

Please add!!!

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Isn't it only half the price now than it was? They may have adjusted the content as part of the price adjustment here.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

15k less units for them this time. Probably has something to do with it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

So u telling me a vision rank op gym cost 15k unit but regardless it not that bad of reduced but always op to 4 July
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

So u telling me a vision rank op gym cost 15k unit but regardless it not that bad of reduced but always op to 4 July
    That's not unreasonable. Think of the cost of the materials to R2 a 6*.
    edited June 2020

Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

Not gone lied to rank2 is no where near worth 15k unit
    Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

No, I'm saying that the price has been reduced and the gem removed. Even if they valued the gem at say 6k units, that just means they reduced the price by 9k still.

Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

No, I'm saying that the price has been reduced and the gem removed. Even if they valued the gem at say 6k units, that just means they reduced the price by 9k still.
    Ikow what u meant it was just. Me trying to made fun :-) carry one
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

That entirely depends on the Resources people have. Not everyone is swimming in R5/R2s.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Mqc19 said:

Kabam

Please add!!!

That entirely depends on the Resources people have. Not everyone is swimming in R5/R2s.
    True but regardless the Res users wil no No way be worth that much regardless what lvl u is
    Nothing come for free for people who want it right now. ;)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    🧐that 5* version offer looks good and that's only because I have the units to get it, and still will have enough units to get the only deal I am getting on the 4th (1k unit deal)
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 587 ★★★
    Little disappointed imo. Outside of whales I don’t see too many with 7500 units today, plus the 4th of July deals only a few days away.

I know no one is forced to get anything, but for those who want both Vision and July 4 deals this smacks of opportunism
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike why limit 1 on 5* vision

Little disappointed imo. Outside of whales I don’t see too many with 7500 units today, plus the 4th of July deals only a few days away.

I know no one is forced to get anything, but for those who want both Vision and July 4 deals this smacks of opportunism

Uh, they do this every single year. Usually twice. Right before the 4th and around xmas/gifting/new year
  • RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 59
    just curious is the awakening sig 1 or sig 20 like a natural dupe?

Uh, they do this every single year. Usually twice. Right before the 4th and around xmas/gifting/new year
    It’s never static. Sometimes it’s in the month of May.

Let me know if you ever recall it 4-5 days before July 4 or cyber Monday.
    Just depends on what you value more, a useless 6* champ that's worthless unless high sig and isn't worth burning that many 6* stones on currently or some of the best value offers they put out in the game

Just depends on what you value more, a useless 6* champ that's worthless unless high sig and isn't worth burning that many 6* stones on currently or some of the best value offers they put out in the game

I couldn’t quantify that. I would find it difficult to speak for those that don’t consider vision useless. Or what’s more, despite the utility (or lack thereof) it could be their favourite character. There really is no other way to get the character currently at that level.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited June 2020
    The cost for a 5* Vision last year was 3k, and now its only 1.5k. I don't have Guilly, and he would be perfect to replace her as far as the mechanics (bleed/poison). I do have Sentinel and love the character, but he is too clunky. I can replace him with OG Vision on my team for Tech champ.
    I grabbed the 5*. No regrets.

I couldn’t quantify that. I would find it difficult to speak for those that don’t consider vision useless. Or what’s more, despite the utility (or lack thereof) it could be their favourite character. There really is no other way to get the character currently at that level.
    Sure there is, wait until it's far cheaper and sig stones are more available and he'll actually be of some legitimate use
  • EazyDC69EazyDC69 Posts: 33
    That deal is highway robbery and to buy it you deserve to be Beached... flipping whales these day