**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So... AQ mini

Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
So taking a look at the new AQ mini, you remove sym supreme, arguably the easiest one of the 3 (due to his nodes) and you add one of the hardest champs to fight (not including nova already on a variation map).

I thought the point of alliance quest was to expand your roster; use champs you never used before? How can we manage that when we need a certain champ for megamind (Claire, sym, sabretooth to name a few) then some of us need a regen champ for degeneration lines, others need power control for all or nothing, and then others need double immune and finally someone need a gladiator hulk.

I understand make things challenging, but make them fun also. This isn’t challenging nor fun.

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    To be fair kabam has always stated that AQ was/is designed to be completed by cooperating and coordinating with your alliance mates. Everyone doesn’t need to bring a counter for the bosses.
  • Options
    They never want fun. The previous minis included a powerbond stun immune dorm.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    According to their post from yesterday, I do understand they want it to be a cooperative team mode, but it’s not fun when you have folks burning through potions and revives. What’s the point of AQ when you’re already burning through pots and revives in war. I usually don’t have trouble in aq, I’m able to take minis and my line, but that’s not the case for everyone.