**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

As a lvl 60 player... what good are XP boosts?

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
Obviously I know that I can sell them for 1000 gold, but in the wake of all these fairly significant QoL changes and additions, I thought it might be nice to have some sort of trade in for relatively end game players to switch out any irrelevant XP boosts for say a lesser champion boost or something? If anyone has any ideas like this, feel free to post them, I just find myself with a full inventory of XP boosts and hoping one day that they might be relevant to me again.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    They may. They have to add more levels. Since the Canadian difficulty is lvl 60 only, when the next title like uc and cav comes out they are gonna have to add levels so that when they add another eq difficulty it can't be level 60. They have even stated that they base it off of level
  • Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Item use events
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Sell for gold or item use event
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I have a better question, why is there a level cap still?
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    use them in item use events ...use one if u just want to qualify for the rewards...or use them all to maximize the alliance points for better rewards...
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The problem with the just using the boosts for item use events is that they then are still irrelevant for their intended purpose, and if they could be exchanged by lvl 60 players for actually usable boosts (eg lesser champion boost) then players could use the boost for its intended purpose, and still get value from the item use event.

In regards to the level cap, I understand why it exists in game and wouldn't be mad if it were raised in the future to match a growing game, but I don't see it changing any time soon.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It would be cool if they made them into gold boosts for lvl 60 people.
  • All of a sudden I can not sell my lesser XP, anyone else?