**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollector arena crystals

What the hell is up I've spent 800k bc on those crystals and haven't gotten 1 single unit or let alone a champion, all gold which is what I don't need. Why make the crystal if your still gonna feed us the same bs

Comments

• With the uncollected free and uncollected daily crystals its clear each is an improvement.

Please do the same for the uncollected arena crystal, and just remove gold from it. We get gold on the way to getting the needed battlechips already, plus from quests, wars, aq, haven't you seen the threads people make asking for a gold store? We're drowning in gold.

And if an uncollected player does want gold, the original arena crystal is still there, and I'm sure it will give them some gold.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I stopped opening uncollected arena crystals bc all I would get was gold
  • King_turd123King_turd123 Posts: 156
    edited September 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    I stopped opening uncollected arena crystals bc all I would get was gold

THIS!

Kabam the new free and daily crystals are spot on, truly a job well done! Let's examine why-

The free crystal- are 3 small energy refills better than a 75chunk of iso? Absolutely! Does it cost 5 times as much as the old free crystal? Nope.

The daily crystal - are t4 shards or a 4* better than a one*? Absolutely! Does it cost 5 times as much as the old daily crystal? Nope.

The new arena crystal - is it better than the old one? Well it depends on what you get (and what may or may not be in there before or after a magical maintenance, we will not forget!)
    Does it cost five times as much as the old one? Absolutely!

What I'm trying to convey is that in the same way you don't hear players asking for the old versions of free and daily crystals, you should never hear players saying they stopped opening uncollected arena crystals. This would be accomplished by either making the cost the same or altering the drop rates of non-gold items.

I just don't get it, how did you go from doing us a huge solid on the free and the daily, then just fail so hard on the arena one?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    I don't know if its me, but I do get better stuff from regular arena crystals than uncollected.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    I just dont even open those anymore. I have better luck with units from the regular battle chips.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Rixob wrote: »
    I just dont even open those anymore. I have better luck with units from the regular battle chips.

Same here. While some players have mentioned that in the long run, the amount of units earned from the same amount of BCs used to buy only arena crystals or uncollected arena crystals will even out, I feel it is much better to not take the risk and go for the standard arena crystals.

Unless you want gold more than units, or want to try for the 4* or 5* Punisher, then the uncollected arena crystals are the choice. If you want units more than anything else, standard arena crystals.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    I haven't had luck with the Uncollected Arena crystals either. What is disappointing--and I'm sure there will be someone who pipes up with news of a great pull from one--is that like so many things Kabam, the promise and the reality are light years apart.

My biggest beef is what looks like the overall laziness of it all--rewards appear to just be 5X the old crystals, with a heavy emphasis on gold. And 5* Punny? Don't get me started.

Dr. Zola