**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gladiator Hulk unique feat and why he is a god tier one

qartweliqartweli Posts: 811 ★★★
This guy does some unique stuff what no other champion can do

In this video i post a guide how to kill map6 invisible wo,an with all nodes on and even leave the fight with 100% health

He is extremely underrated in my opinion

My post can be very helpful for map6 alliances and this trick functions against any miniboss. Invisible woman is the longest fight.
This trick can take away the stress to clear the first two secrions of map6 because if the boss is down in first minutes everybody can relax and clear in time without stress

My intentions are to help

https://youtu.be/WR_M1IjEp5s

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Dont have him as a 5 or 6* may never experience what ppl experience using him 🤦‍♂️
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Neat trick... Though now everyone will start using it, leading to the info spreading till *They* learn of it meaning it'll probably get F-i-x-e-d soon after.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Why would it get fixed? I use to do this against the void mini so it’s been around a long time. It’s just starburst triggering gulks face me. I also use to bring Cap IW for the synergy.
    Lunae said:

Why would it get fixed? I use to do this against the void mini so it’s been around a long time. It’s just starburst triggering gulks face me. I also use to bring Cap IW for the synergy.

It's the combo of Starburst and Aspect of Nightmares, you're healing 70% of Any Damage you take because of the active Starburst as well the 50% Health Regain from when AoN ends leading to addition Regen beyond what you're normally supposed to heal from that 1 Node. Just saying They will probably will see it as an issue since it's basically free health gain
    Lunae said:

Also just because it's been around for a long time doesn't mean it'll never be changed one day, look at the Morningstar Issue against The Champions Boss that was around for I think almost 2 years till recently.
    Ah yea I see, it could go both ways lol. Just depends on whether Kabam decides it’s broken. So either Gulk should heal for full aspect damage plus face me or only half from aspect plus face me?
    Nvm just read the actual nodes don’t see how Kabam would justify it as being broken. The only grounds they have to change it is “because” lol which they’re not above so you have a point.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Lunae said:

Also just because it's been around for a long time doesn't mean it'll never be changed one day, look at the Morningstar Issue against The Champions Boss that was around for I think almost 2 years till recently.
    6.2 Champion hasn't been out 2 years..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Gulk has always been good. Not sure who would think otherwise.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ghulk is god tier, beyond god tier
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Sometime ago he was healing, when he was receiving some of passive damages he interacts with (it's not all damage, for example degen on list combo doesn't trigger his abilities) and while having rag Thor for synergy, you could actually heal back to fill hp. I belive it was never mentioned in their update notes (or I could miss it), but it doesn't work atm.
    Anyway, he's ok, but far from being god tier champ. More niche than sym supreme and doesn't really hit hard even with face me compared to other top champs
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I like him but he hits so weak even with face me.

His sig ability offers some utility tho
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Cool trick. I haven’t ever really played around with him, mostly because I can’t get him.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Nice map 6 team. That's exactly who I use. Sometimes swap out NF for Quake if she's needed elsewhere. Cool footage. I've never had an opportunity to do that cause I'm the one who takes the lane that has starburst:) I usually use Quake or NF for IW, but that's a cool interaction. And no, it shouldn't be fixed because nothing is broken. It's one linked node, interacting with another linked node, interacting with a characters normal abilities. Everything appears to functioning as intended. Also, for those who say his damage is bad. Try him at r5 with suicides and face me. His damage is fine.

I don't regret the rank up at all. Do I use him for every single fight? No, of course not, but he's a great tool to have in the toolbox just like the rest of my ranked up champs. I'd say it depends on how many r5/2 you have already on whether folks should also rank him up. Even after the removal of all the mystic minis he's still a map 6 beast. Generally end the map with a yellow bar on him.