**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UC arena crystal x regular arena crystal

Which one do you usually open and which one has given you more units overall?

UC arena crystal x regular arena crystal 26 votes

UC arena crystals
65%
winterthurCoatHang3rdanielmathPiviotallinashesAnonymous346AromaticCoffeeMonk1TinoMiaAmbjonyThicco_ModeBonzodavidGinjabredMonstaPyrdaMasterpuffXanderayneUnassignedtester 17 votes
Regular arena crystals
34%
PImpDaddyZipioEtjamaSquirrelguyAATTStellanlowlevelplayerMathgeekmanan_44 9 votes

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    UC arena crystals
    I've opened 3m UC since May and I'm going to go to the regulars. I've gotten 1,725, 1,200 (and Punisher) and 1,650 for an average of 1,525. I opened 100k regulars few days ago and got 165. I think the regulars may have less variance and end up with better returns for the amount of crystals I open. If I have to open 10m to see the same average return, that's not doing it for me.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    UC arena crystals
    Uc for gold and potential unit jackpot, arena for less gold and reliable but less units.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Regular arena crystals
    I don't grind arena, and only get BC from alliance events. I save up 50k and always go basic
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    UC arena crystals

I don't grind arena, and only get BC from alliance events. I save up 50k and always go basic

I don’t usually grind a ton of arena either.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    UC arena crystals
    Opened 37 UC today... got 975 units