**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I just ranked up Guardian all the way and didn't get the special milestone

Maybe a glitch???

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Wasn't there suppose to be 5* shards in the objectives as well?
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    IDK but the 3* is ranked up all the way and I didn't get any of these milestones
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Qfury said:

side quest
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    I had the same issue

And it is still uncompleted

• AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48

Maybe a glitch???

Same thing happened to me, took him all the way to r4 but nothing happened. Not even first day of the month and theres already problems, classic
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The same for me, maxed him and I didn't get it.

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

Qfury said:

side quest
    Nvm just re read the announcement, they're coming with sig stones etc in the solo objectives not special
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    I’m in the same boat. I maxed him out as soon as I got him and won’t be able to get the rewards for doings so.
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    1st off, where did you people get Guardian from seeing as how this was just launched?

2ndly, if we can't get the Guardian until Day 11 on the Calendar and the "Special" tab only runs for 14 days how are we suppose to complete all these Special Tab Tasks?

But seriously, the monthly event has not even gone live yet, where are people getting Guardian from?
    He's not in any crystals, he's not in Arena, how are you people posting Guardian pictures?
    Oh wait, there fake right?
    Or are these coming from a different time zone?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

1st off, where did you people get Guardian from seeing as how this was just launched?

2ndly, if we can't get the Guardian until Day 11 on the Calendar and the "Special" tab only runs for 14 days how are we suppose to complete all these Special Tab Tasks?

But seriously, the monthly event has not even gone live yet, where are people getting Guardian from?
    He's not in any crystals, he's not in Arena, how are you people posting Guardian pictures?
    Oh wait, there fake right?
    Or are these coming from a different time zone?

he was in the calendar today... Everyone got him. Check your 3 stars
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I got the objectives. Only ranked him to 2/1. Saving for level up
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    mine worked fine
    Weird
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Worked fine for me
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    it happened to me, not an isue, but the solos came out later than guardian did, so yeah
    That's goofy lol
    Oh well I guess, I don't need 4*shards anyway. Bad execution though
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    You likely ranked him up before the objectives appeared. You could just sell him and there’s another one coming from the Calender (I think on day 11). So you’ll get the chance to rank him up again.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Worked fine for me
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    I believe you only have to tank him up to 2, then you’ll dupe him when you claim the one in the objectives area. After that, you should get all your rewards