**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardian

KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
If you haven’t tested it yet check out that sp2 that damage is INSANE if you use him right l

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Just completed all the possible objectives with him. I love him. I love his animations, I love his abilities, I love his utility. My favorite character of 2020 already. Though there's not too much to compete with.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    He is top 3 best tech top 20 champion solid
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

If you haven’t tested it yet check out that sp2 that damage is INSANE if you use him right l

Yeah I couldn’t really tell but i got what looked like an 18k burst. He is so fun. I’m torn on whether to do the abyss or try for him in arena. Love his animations as well. So far this month has been stellar.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★

Yeah I couldn’t really tell but i got what looked like an 18k burst. He is so fun. I’m torn on whether to do the abyss or try for him in arena. Love his animations as well. So far this month has been stellar.
    I ramped him up to 100 force field charges and dropped a sp2 two of those hits exceeded 50k😂
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    MaxGaming said:

He is top 3 best tech top 20 champion solid

no
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Just did it.

https://youtu.be/dzZpMa4f-AA