**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Item Farming Nerf?

OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
As of yesterday a few hot spots for farming items no longer produce. In fact they were replaced with chest.

For example 1.4.5 the path up the middle, it now spawns a chest every time and no more revives. I did not see any information on this and have a number of screen shots. Was this fix posted in a thread because I can not find it? Can anyone help? I used to get 2x revives per 70 energy and it's been perma fixed (I have screen shots).

Comments

• gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    They don't want you farming things instead of paying for them.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    There are a few paths I was using that now spawns a chest. Makes farming revives harder when you can't get two or three level one revives per 70 energy.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Was never a guaranteed type of Revive or Potion on any particular node on any quest.
    It's random whether or not items may be present on any of the potential “drop points” along different paths, each time you finish the quest previously and start it again it will “re-roll” the random dice to determine if any spots will contain potions or energy.

If it used to be permanently granting you Revives every time you went in, then you were exploiting a potential bug.

Was never a guaranteed type of Revive or Potion on any particular node on any quest.
    It's random whether or not items may be present on any of the potential “drop points” along different paths, each time you finish the quest previously and start it again it will “re-roll” the random dice to determine if any spots will contain potions or energy.

If it used to be permanently granting you Revives every time you went in, then you were exploiting a potential bug.

It was not. Item spawn points where a revive COULD potentially spawn have been filled in by permanent cheers making it impossible to get revives or quest energy refills from several paths that did yeild them before.
    Cheers = chests. Autocorrect. Sorry.
    Ebony_Naw said:

But this game has always been a choice where you put in a lot more time to do it free or you pay to save yourself some time. Going against their original structure is bad business when that model made them popular. In order for them to go against it, you need to ask yourself what's in it for them. A quick buck? I highly doubt it. I can still grind units for content so it's not like the items were game breaking.

I grind both units and consumeables. I just think it's weird the revive spots have been plugged with chests no matter how often you run them. Possibly a bug? It's why I brought it up.