**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.2 mister sinister.

Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
edited June 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What do guys think is Void a good option for 6.2.2 sinister as he can get fury from Hulk synergy when charging heavy so if some one can play parry heavy with him. And he is incinerate immune just searching for a counter.

Comments

• Nixxxo89Nixxxo89 Posts: 8
    No, the Poison damage will knock you down
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Poisonis the problem in that match up not to mention that shock as well.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    You might want to post your roster for help. But I think their are so limited champs that can do this fight. Hype,Cmm,ghost,crossbones and any poison immune champs with fury buffs not passive+ units should do it.
  • WolverDominatorWolverDominator Posts: 132
    CMM 5r4 worked great
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Do you have heimdal and Angela
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★
    As previously mentioned, heimdall+Angela or hela synergy gives a permanent fury so you can use any poison immune. You can also use warlock+ultron or vision synergy plus any poison immune as this gives a 6 second fury buff anytime you would take a debuff you are immune to (which will happen a lot on caustic temper).
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Perfect counter for this fight is hulk ragnarok but of course with synergy. That's the main isssue. If someone has hulk ragnarok there is a chance he won't have heimdell or hela-angela.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    i have 50 5* hero’s and i don’t have a single counter for sinister. been sitting on this level four three months.....
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    njandy said:

i have 50 5* hero’s and i don’t have a single counter for sinister. been sitting on this level four three months.....

Same here, I don't have any useful synergies, I just want a nick (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★

Do you have heimdal and Angela

No

You might want to post your roster for help. But I think their are so limited champs that can do this fight. Hype,Cmm,ghost,crossbones and any poison immune champs with fury buffs not passive+ units should do it.

Don't have any of this above 4* rarity

As previously mentioned, heimdall+Angela or hela synergy gives a permanent fury so you can use any poison immune. You can also use warlock+ultron or vision synergy plus any poison immune as this gives a 6 second fury buff anytime you would take a debuff you are immune to (which will happen a lot on caustic temper).

I don't have Warlock or Heimdall

Nope the poison will kill him

If I will have fury I will still get poison ??
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 ★★★

That is correct

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Yes caustic temper will still poison you
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I been stuck on it for 4 months.
    Beem waiting for a CMM or 5* Heimdall
    If there weren't dumb star limits I could bring my 4* heimdall but, sadly no

I been stuck on it for 4 months.
    Beem waiting for a CMM or 5* Heimdall
    If there weren't dumb star limits I could bring my 4* heimdall but, sadly no

It's already 6 months for me I don't know when I will be able to beat him hoping some major changes in act 6 nerf so I can beat that sinister.
    edited July 2020

So basically I need poison incinerate and shock immunity and fury to beat him
    Is there one champ who have all this things.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

So basically I need poison incinerate and shock immunity and fury to beat him
    Is there one champ who have all this things.
    Don't need incinerate immunity and shock immunity. Basically just need poison immune and ability to gain fury. It's a very champ specific fight for sure. If you can post your roster, maybe someone might be able to see if a combination of champs will work.

Don't need incinerate immunity and shock immunity. Basically just need poison immune and ability to gain fury. It's a very champ specific fight for sure. If you can post your roster, maybe someone might be able to see if a combination of champs will work.

Here u go

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    You should rank up that quake
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Here u go

Do you have heimdall?

You should rank up that quake

Can't use her.

Do you have heimdall?

Don't have him.
    walkerdog said:

If u REALLY want to get thru, NF with 10-20 revives will do it. Or just wait for nerf.

Hey bro @walkerdog thanks for advice finished him using nick only that cost me 4 revives only.😎😎😎😎😎
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    If CapIW is high sig, with a Skill champ on the team (Fury?), using only heavies and SP2 could do it, maybe with a few revives.