**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champion has the highest damage potential in the game?

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Havok..SP3 with 10 charges
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    What about Longshot's sp2 in a super buff stacked matchup?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I haven't seen anyone mention wasp.
    Does her sp3 damage boost have a cap?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Oh yeah I forgot she hulk, she has infinite ramp up
  • SayWhatSayWhat Posts: 16
    There's a video on KT1 YouTube channel showing the highest damage the game can show of 2,147,483,647. Niche fight but it was electro with heimdall synergy against aggression fury.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Don't forget Guillotine with the Sp3 that takes off Full Percentages of Health depending on how many Souls you can accumulate.

Also Colossus with all his Synergies, if the AI is Aggressive enough, and you get lucky with the early Multiplications you could possibly hit a point where you could spam Sp2s gaining infinite Armor Up Multiplications increasing his Attack and Power Gain.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Gamora can stack infinite Furies and Cruelties so she literally has unlimited damage (assuming you play her perfectly)

This. People tend to forget about her, but Gamora can infinitely stack fury and cruelty. She's not as easy as hela, but she can stack more, faster. Hela does technically have a cap, even though it isn't written. Since each fury stack increases the rate at which her spirits drop, she'll inevitably hit zero at one point, because stacking infinite spirits isn't possible. All gamora has to do to keep her stacks up is continuously land heavies.
    People should read sabretooths abilities before claiming his damage potential is infinite
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

People should read sabretooths abilities before claiming his damage potential is infinite

I use Sabretooth a lot and I can guarantee that it is.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Saiyan said:

OG Guillotine is the answer.

Her Sp3 deals 2% per soul and with a synergy or two, it's not hard to get that. (Main factors being Morningstar, Ronin and Gamora).

The champs named like Hela, Proxima, Cull, etc can all do amazing damage but let's say the enemy has 100 million health and no damage cap. None of the champs listed so far can one shot said enemy with one move.

OG Guilly can and I've done this example. I've used a 2 star Guilly and taken over 60% of ROL WS for fun.

Her SP3 isn't damage based (meaning no hard numbers) it instead percentage based so it would never matter the health of the enemy with no damage cap.

In LOL and AOL, every single SP3 with at least 1-2 souls reaches the damage cap every single time.

Correct answer here.

Holros said:

When Sasquatch comes out, Sabretooth will surpass everyone as he'll be able to gain unlimited furies.

Hela can do that as well
    No reliably or practically.

ST will be able to maintain his furies from fight to fight and is limited only by the number of fights in a quest.
    Lol disagree all you want... but that's the mechanic.
    Lol Olodo,The synergy just makes sabretooth gain more persistent charges, not gain more furies,his fury is still capped at 15,nice synergy though
    False info right there. He now has infinite ramp up.
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/champion-spotlight-sasquatch/

I've read and re-read this several times. Nothing says anything about unlimited furies. The persistent charge is the blue star around the name. In the past Sabretooth has had a limited number of them in a quest. But with the synergy, From my understanding of the text, You fire off an sp3 and a presistent charge is added. Meaning Sabretooth now can run the entire lane in a quest with his 15 furies instead of having to start over after 'x' amount of persistent charges expire. Hope this helps clear the confusion.
    Clearly says in his description that he’s capped at 15
    I also sent a screenshot of his abilities but he doesn't want to read.
    Maybe there's a bug for now, but when I tested him out a month or two ago he couldn't go above 15 passives

@Bonzodavid

Since the other guy never showed back up, lemme challenge you with this simple task.

Take ST into Act 1 and fight 4 fights. Just 4.

1) convert 5 furies by getting hit then kill and move on.
    2) same as 1
    3) same as 1 and 2, except kill with an sp3 and have a fury from being hit active
    4) enter the 4th fight
    5) report back how many furies you have
    6) bring your crow to eat
    Correct. Not sure where or how the confusion began but the text clearly states it's persistent charges related. Not sure if a youtuber said it and guys ran with it but either way, unlimited persistent charges is HUGE for Sabretooth. Like you bump him up one more tier on any tier list, HUGE.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

I also sent a screenshot of his abilities but he doesn't want to read.
    Maybe there's a bug for now, but when I tested him out a month or two ago he couldn't go above 15 passives

I think I’ve figured out the confusion, re read my post above if that helps
    edited July 2020
    I did your test and it failed. After 15 passive furies he couldn't convert anymore. So why don't you do your own stupid tests before telling others what to do?
    He can convert (and carry) up to 15 passive furies as stated in his abilities.
    @Rhymenocerus
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★

I did your test and it failed. After 15 passive furies he couldn't convert anymore. So why don't you do your own stupid tests before telling others what to do?
    He can convert (and carry) up to 15 passive furies as stated in his abilities.

U sure?
  • DangerPenguinDangerPenguin Posts: 7
    Zzyzx asked me to post this:

https://youtu.be/VQYmCYofHhM
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Hela, Colossus, Guillotine 2099 there are more I think.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited July 2020

It says in his abilities that he can't convert more while fighting. In fights, you can not convert more than 15. However, you can get past the 15 limit and as long as you have enough potential charges, can go up to 30 furies before the reset.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    I've seen this post before a few times. The last I saw someone PROVE they could do the most it was electro at over 2 billion correct? Any other champ you know that can do a hit over 2 billion? I believe there are videos on it.