**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can a r4 imiw deal with the 6.1.5 crossbones?

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So yeah as the title states can he deal with that crossbones ? I don’t know why but I feel like an idiot for asking this..... Thanks in advance πŸ™

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It will be super tough, he is only bleed immune at certain times, and if you lose your armor, you are toast.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    On one run I used an R4 sabertooth and revives. As long as I died before the healing started and could take 10% or so per run it was worth it
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69 β˜…
    Personally I wouldn’t recommend it. That fight is possible with imiw but more difficult than it needs to be.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Conditional immunity is generally not too good, but if you play really agressive and close to perfect it is possible.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    He'll work, just like civil warrior will work.
    Not optimal, but fine
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you are looking for Counters then here are some counters cause trust me IMIW will be difficult especially with power struggle when you cannot ramp his damage potential too much:
    1)Warlock
    2) Guillotine 209
    3) Sentinel
    4) Colossus
    5)Old Man Logan
    6)Ghost
    7) Claire Voyant
    8) Morningstar
    9) Flaming Trinity domino(Works decent)
    10)Omega red(Even unawakened can work)
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39 β˜…

If you are looking for Counters then here are some counters cause trust me IMIW will be difficult especially with power struggle when you cannot ramp his damage potential too much:
    1)Warlock
    2) Guillotine 209
    3) Sentinel
    4) Colossus
    5)Old Man Logan
    6)Ghost
    7) Claire Voyant
    8) Morningstar
    9) Flaming Trinity domino(Works decent)
    10)Omega red(Even unawakened can work)

11) AEgon will also work if you enter the fight with his combo above 100, i one-shot CB on this fight with my 5* r5