**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GOLD & iso - it's a struggle

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
Another thread about a well established topic. I know play arena and ... Well.
It's been 5 months. And roster have sol much good champions. Can't do a single rank up.
I mean they released a Roadmap. They are talking about making changes and make this a more gaming experience than a duty.
But words on gold and iso issue.
Listen once u drain out of gold it's hard to go up. Struggling for 5 months.
Had 10 4 star. Thought that will resolve the gold situation selling iso.
But 6 out of 10 came new champion.

Now playing and grinding aren continuosly is a pain. U can say whatever u want or disagree that's the truth. People have job. This is not a fill time thing.
So why this issue was not pointed out in roadmap?
There used to be 15k gold for each day AQ. So what happened?
Why they reduced it to 3k?
Do they not know how much a rank up cost?
Are they trying to annoy players?
What good is gaming experience in if it doesn't tick the first criteria.
Relaxation and stress free break from work.

They can add good to all arena milestones.
They can increase the no. Of dupped iso for different star champion.
6 star dupe 45 iso
5 star dupe 35 iso
4 star dupe 25 iso
3 star dupe 15 iso
They can seriously go back to 15k gold per AQ
They can add gold to loyalty crystal. Which has Seriously outdated value at current time.
There isn't a single gold in act 5 initial complition and 100% exploration.
They can makr that gold pool sude event available to everyone because Weekly 150k gold can br helpful.

There should be atleast one resources that is easy to get. And user friendly. Gold should be always available thing.
Already this game is complex and time consuming.

Either this or just stop playing then. And just not do any rank ups. And enterthe stalemate phase.

Comments

• 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Buddy don't act high and mighty.
    Whatever u said all the research u have done.
    It's good for u. But not everyone is a paid player or not everyone wants to take this game as job.
    If u don't like it. Then don't come to forum.
    U r passing judgement first hand. And acting like we don't know any of these is kinda dumb.

What u said are things happening to people depend on their progression.
    If they feel like it they will speak.
    If u have all the knowledge then ignore.
    I myself haven't done a single rank up in 2 months.
    I am cav. Just grinding arena when ever I have free time still it's hard to gain something at this later stage of the game.

Everyone knows KABAM will make the resource u want harder to get. It's old topic.
    If u don't like what i have said. Just move along. First to comments. Twice. And acting high and mighty and passing on incredible wisdom. This is not an issue faced by 1 person.

Always jumping into say no to other people's ideas and possibilities.
    edited July 2020
    Wow
    U felt my reply was insult. And that individual saying all that stuff calling names. Just passing judgement it's fine.
    I wasn't angry tbh. This is forum
    Look at the amount of disagree. There are people who just disagreed and moved on.
    He commented like he is one of the developer and my request and ideas was meant for him.
    And if next time u wanna point out something then have the minimum decency to not pass judgement too bro.
    This is a game. People have issue. They want to speak about it. Sometimes it gets good sometimes it doesn't.
    Don't have to call other immuture for having a problem.
    And if u gone from zero gold to 1 mil in 2 days. I don't know what u have done.
    But it's atleast i don't know how to do that in 2days.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Mine has iso-8 problem.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    xNig said:

There’s seriously no end to this.

1. One group will complain champ acquisition is too slow. So Kabam increases shard intake for players.

2. Then another group will say with a higher shard intake, they need more gold and ISO to rank up. So they beg Kabam to increase it. And Kabam makes gold more available by adjusting milestones etc.

3. Then another group, with this larger amount of gold, will complain that they have to wait so long for rank up materials despite having the champs, gold and ISO to rank them up. So kabam increases rank up resource acquisition rate. (This will trickle down to T1a/T4B complains as well.)

4. Then with this larger amount of rank up materials, another group will complain that they have no champs to spend it on. So Kabam increases champ acquisition rate.

5. (Refer back to Point 1.)

Geez. The cycle of complaining is just plain dumb.

You’ll see evidence of every single phase stated above as you scroll through the forum.

No objection
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Strangely I don't have any issue with gold, iso or champ. But those catalyst are hard to come by.
    ItsDamien said:

007md92 said:

xNig said:

007md92 said:

Wow
    U felt my reply was insult. And that individual saying all that stuff calling names. Just passing judgement it's fine.
    Look at the amount of disagree. There are people who just disagreed and moved on.
    He commented like he is one of the developer and my request and ideas was meant for him.
    And if next time u wanna point out something then have the minimum decency to not pass judgement too bro.
    This is a game. People have issue. They want to speak about it. Sometimes it gets good sometimes it doesn't.

I just state facts, no matter how unpopular it is.

Your opinion is that there’s a lack of gold and ISO. My opinion is that there isn’t and I’m up to 95m from 92m 2-3 weeks back (and I reach ranked rewards for every level up event just for fun). 8’ also selling ISOs daily because of the sheer number of 4/5*s I’m opening from the increased shard acquisition of the recent months.

My alt(s) that do 0 (ZERO) arena, is sitting on 2.7m and 7.6m gold respectively, and they rank up champs selectively because their gold intake from arena is non-existent.

Common sense dictates balancing gold usage to gold intake. The only problem is, common sense is not common practice.
    Ok u know a lot of words. And like to call people immature and tell pass your wisdom about common sense. they are having an issue why don't u just take your monotonous advice and keep it to yourself.
    U r passing adjective and calling names. Personally attacking people and acting like child. Everyone can get ugly.
    It's a post about people who have jobs and other responsibilities and still like this game and invest time in general.
    U r such a pessimistic individual can't seems to use a little open minded thoughtfulness to Other people's problems.
    I never said u can't comment. U did. But all those BS about u getting sick about all the stuff. This post is not for how annoyed u r.
    If someone is facing a problem it's their choice to speak about it. It's not something happened ti 1 individual 1st of all.
    U made a normal conversation ugly.
    Part of a conversation is people with different opinions expressing those opinions, whether you agree with them or not. If you can't grasp that fundamental principle of opinions, I don't know what will get through to you.

Your issues are easily solvable if you actually play the game and do it efficiently. Spending less time complaining about those issues on the forums, and more of that time in the game will help.
    Ok. This ain't a complain. This is general discussion about gold and iso issue.
    Man just...u know what... . Ok. U have a lot of fundamental desire and understanding.... good.
    Pass adjectives and do your thing. This shows how toxic forum is.
    How pessimistic some people are.
    Even an issue which faced by many people they just pick one and like a selfish celf centred individual attack.
    Whatever man.... Should have just move past your comment.
    Say whatever u like to say. KABAM just. They know. They understand they won't act on it. If forum post had delete option would have deleted this post long time ago.
    Some people supporting this topic are also taking heat from this.
    edited July 2020
    Well. U know what man. Just say. Go ahead. Pass judgement. And just do your thing. This shows how toxic forum can be. Even a topic which is and issue faced by many some people are soo self centred and soo pessimistic they just pass judgement and ignore just because they are not facing the problem themselves.
    Just go ahead. KABAM knows sees everything just won't act on it.
    If thete was a delete your post option in forum i would have done it.
    For no reason some people who agrees with me ate also taking heat. Whatever. Man just .... Say whatever u have to say. Go ahead.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

xNig said:

007md92 said:

Wow

I just state facts, no matter how unpopular it is.

Your opinion is that there’s a lack of gold and ISO. My opinion is that there isn’t and I’m up to 95m from 92m 2-3 weeks back (and I reach ranked rewards for every level up event just for fun). 8’ also selling ISOs daily because of the sheer number of 4/5*s I’m opening from the increased shard acquisition of the recent months.

My alt(s) that do 0 (ZERO) arena, is sitting on 2.7m and 7.6m gold respectively, and they rank up champs selectively because their gold intake from arena is non-existent.

Common sense dictates balancing gold usage to gold intake. The only problem is, common sense is not common practice.
    Ok u know a lot of words. And like to call people immature and pass your wisdom about common sense. they are having an issue why don't u just take your monotonous advice and keep it to yourself.
    U r passing adjective and calling names. Personally attacking people and acting like child. Everyone can get ugly.
    It's a post about people who have jobs and other responsibilities and still like this game and invest time in general.
    U r such a pessimistic individual can't seems to use a little open minded thoughtfulness to Other people's problems.
    I never said u can't comment. U did. But all those BS about u getting sick about all the stuff. This post is not for how annoyed u r.
    If someone is facing a problem it's their choice to speak about it. It's not something happened ti 1 individual 1st of all.
    U made a normal conversation ugly.

There isn't a single reason for them to reduce aq gold from 15k to 3k
    There isn't a proper explanation why act 5 which was the highest act for a long time doens't have gold.
    It's not that wrong to ask for different no. Of iso dupe for different star based champs. People have ideas. U agree u disagree. Don't pass adjective i am telling u now. Ok? Don't pass your judgement on them. This will get ugly.
    You make it sound like you’re the only one who has jobs and other responsibilities. Guess what? Others who don’t have gold problems have jobs and other responsibilities too. Grow up buttercup.

Someone has a problem? Great.
    They wanna speak up about it? Great.
    Do I think their “problem” is a problem? No.
    Can I speak up about it? You’re saying I can’t and shouldn’t.

So you can have your “freedom of speech” and I can’t have mine? Lol

And no, I’m not pessimistic. I don’t just entertain little children crying and whining about stuffs. Both my kids know that crying about stuff only makes things worse.

Players who don't have gold problems now... are players who USED TO have gold problems.
    My advice would be to learn from them. 😉

Seconded. I think 4 years back I had gold issues and after making it a habit to put in effort for it, rank wisely and selectively, gold became a huge surplus that I can’t seem to finish spending without running out of other resources first.
    Mixalis said:

xNig said:

Or they can lower shard intake so you don't get so many good champs that NEED ranking up. Either that or just be patient and wait to accumulate more gold. Your choice.

That's the dumbest thing you've said to date and that's not saying much.
    If you don’t understand sacarsm, it’s okay.
    Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

007md92 said:

Buddy don't act high and mighty.
    Whatever u said all the research u have done.
    It's good for u. But not everyone is a paid player or not everyone wants to take this game as job.
    If u don't like it. Then don't come to forum.
    U r passing judgement first hand. And acting like we don't know any of these is kinda dumb.

What u said are things happening to people depend on their progression.
    If they feel like it they will speak.
    If u have all the knowledge then ignore.
    I myself haven't done a single rank up in 2 months.
    I am cav. Just grinding arena when ever I have free time still it's hard to gain something at this later stage of the game.

Everyone knows KABAM will make the resource u want harder to get. It's old topic.
    If u don't like what i have said. Just move along. First to comments. Twice. And acting high and mighty and passing on incredible wisdom. This is not an issue faced by 1 person.

Always jumping into say no to other people's ideas and possibilities.

Everything that @xNig said is legitimate. If you don't like their answer that's fine, but being angry because you don't like their answer and insulting them is immature.

If you're struggling to get gold and all you're doing is REALLY grinding arena, then I don't know what to tell you. You're doing something wrong.

I went down to 0 gold literally 2 days ago and I've already gone back to nearly a million, from just playing arena. If you can't learn to manage your resources and how to Farm them properly, that is your issue and not a game issue.
    You both are attacking him for the topic in hand. If you are well with the amount of iso you get, no need to have a condescending tone. I'm Cavalier and have most of all 3* 4* 5* and I run out of iso easily as well. I have 13 million gold but zero iso. You probably don't have a bunch of 6 star champions that need to get to rank 2 and 3. I also don't believe you accumulated 1 million in iso playing arena. I'm a hardcore arena grinder, hence my gold amount, but 100 thousand in iso is more realistic. That is what I average with a big account. I also buy Cavalier crystals and out of 100 I duped 8 4 stars 1 5 star and the rest three star champions. The system is outdated and if you stop sucking up to kabam, you'd realize it to.
    Nah. I only have 34 6*s, 6 of them at R2 and 1 at R2. The rest are all at maxed level R1. I don’t buy Cavalier crystals as well. Here’s a screenshot of my stash (expiring in one day).

Oh. And there’s 3000+ of them expiring. I wouldn’t say it’s all 5k ones.. but yeah, you get the idea.

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I personally never understood this problem. I also do arena, one of the few players that like it. And I usually do 4 basic, 4 featured and 1m in 5f. Ever since I explored the variants I have been between 6 and 11 million gold. Never lower.
    I get the 4 milestones in the rank up thingy every time. Iso never goes lower than 1000 pieces.

I seriously do not understand how people struggle with resources when I always have enough, but do not do something completely crazy.

What do you rank up constantly that you burn out your gold stash?
This discussion has been closed.