**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Didn't receive 3*guardian

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
Just updated the game and logged in but I didn't have the special calenders. I rebooted it 3 times and asked my friends and saw my alliance mates received him. This is crazy stupid if I miss this event and calendar. I was actually excited for this event. :(

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Just updated the game and logged in but I didn't have the special calenders. I rebooted it 3 times and asked my friends and saw my alliance mates received him. This is crazy stupid if I miss this event and calendar. I was actually excited for this event. :(

Did you update today, or yesterday? I recall an in game mail saying to update the game or you won't receive the 3 star Guardian
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    I thought it went live today

• Shaggy1981Shaggy1981 Posts: 3
    I updated the game on my logged in and nothing...logged in on my son's from the same phone and he got the calendar I don't understand
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    My device is updated and I don’t have the Canada calendar either.
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Just tried a complete reinstall and still no Canada calendar
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    You needed to Update the game BEFORE the daily Calendar Roll-over Time (8pm EST, 5pm Pacific).
    So if not, you’ll get him tomorrow (but might have sacrificed day-14 of this Canada Calendar).
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

You needed to Update the game BEFORE the daily Calendar Roll-over Time (8pm EST, 5pm Pacific).
    So if not, you’ll get him tomorrow (but might have sacrificed day-14 of this Canada Calendar).

Really? That's so stupid
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    A member in my sister alliance updated the game 2-3 days ago and he still didn't get 3* guardian lol.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    For some reason I cannot claim my 3 star guardian. I updated the game immediately when the update came out so I do not know why this is happening. I really hope I do not miss out on any rewards in the Canadian calendar.
  • SonikGoldSonikGold Posts: 32
    Same here. Updated, no guardian or Canada day calendar. Reinstalled and still nothing. Using Samsung S10e.
    edited July 2020
    I see notifications in my alliance showing member found 3 star guardian minutes ago, but no guardian or Canada day calendar in my game.

It says the calendar goes live, but it never said you must update the game before it goes live. If that's the issue it should have stated that clearly.
  • AldvayKAldvayK Posts: 1
    I’m using iPhone 8 and same issue. The app is updated. I can see July calendar. But no Canada Day calendar. I also reinstall the app and still not seeing the special calendar
  • Hu5H64Hu5H64 Posts: 1
    I have updated the latest version but didn't get Canada Day calendar.
  • Hu5H64Hu5H64 Posts: 1
    I have updated the latest version and I see notifications in my alliance showing member found 3 star guardian, but no guardian or Canada day calendar in my game
  • Rosser41Rosser41 Posts: 12
    I phone 10x same issue
  • AlumnumHLKAlumnumHLK Posts: 2
    Yup. I updated mine before the cut off and no Guardian OR calendar for me, either. Mine even shows June and July calendars both at once
  • AlumnumHLKAlumnumHLK Posts: 2
    I updated mine BEFORE the cut off time and not only do I not have the Canadian Calendar and I don't have Guardian, I also have June and July calendars showing
  • AmythAmyth Posts: 1
    Didn't received new Canada calendar like everyone in my alliance & with it no 3* gaurdian too
  • AmythAmyth Posts: 1
    Same here, NO Canada Day calendar! NO 3* Gaurdian!!!
  • _gobb_gobb Posts: 5
    Same problem
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

I updated the game on my logged in and nothing...logged in on my son's from the same phone and he got the calendar I don't understand

It seems like you login after Calendar reset and then updated the game, while your son's account was login after both game update and Calendar reset.

• Rajan09Rajan09 Posts: 25
    Where is canada day calendar please fix it

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Restart your game, if it’s not there then you haven’t updated the game
  • Lenz76Lenz76 Posts: 1
    I got a iPhone 8 did the update and got no guardian or the Canada calendar
  • XavvaxXavvax Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    I did not get the calendar either. As for updating, my phone is set to auto update all apps daily and i am running the most up to date version.

If you had to update before the event started to get the rewards either its bugged or you had less than 24 hours to update in order to participate

The release says to update to participate it says nothing about having to update by a certain day/time. And as i said im on auto update so that should not have been an issue
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    kabam we all have the same problem fix it, please
    same here bro kabam please hear us
    I DID NOT GET 3 STAR GUARDIAN NOR THE NEW CALENDAR WHICH MOST OF THE PLAYERS GOT

KABAM I KNOW WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT RESPONDING BECAUSE THE MISTAKE IS ON OUR SIDE BUT STILL PLEASE RECTIFY AND EXPLAIN THE ISSUE WHY WE PEOPLE ARE STILL NOT GETTING GUARDIAN
  • Did you guys update the game to the current version in time? Had to be updated before the calendar went live in order to not miss anything. Whether or not that was the cause of the issue, you will need to reach out to Kabam support using the in-game Support button in order to (potentially) get those rewards.