**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultimate incursions team

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Hey guys. I'm currently in the middle of a gold shortage like so many others and I have never really been one to grind the arena. However now incursions are a thing that gives lots of gold, I am prepared to make rank-ups for the only purpose of helping me in this new game mode. So I am here to ask anyone who is reading this, who are some of the very best champs for incursions? I have the majority of champions as a 4* or higher but unfortunately no CMM (before people start telling me how amazing she is) and a generic 4* AG (though not many sig stones). My original plan was to use ronin, venom and torch as they are all ranked up but if you guys have better options fire away. Thanks :)

Comments

• IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    Venom the Duck is awesome in incursions! I used a 4* unawakened one, and he was a beast. Took down a 30k Carnage in 20 hits. I liked Spidergwen a lot too, her crits were amazing with some buffs! I tried Star Lord and Gwenpool too, they werent really great, in the end i was just using VTD... :)
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

High block proficiency sustainable (not necessairly top tier) champions that either apply a lot of debuffs, gain buffs or have some kind of fury buff. Torch isn’t sustainable enough for incursions imo, Venom is very good, Ronin is eh. What are your top 5*s and at what rank are they?

I have 2 r4 5* ronin and stealth spidey, pulled spidey pretty soon after taking ronin to r4 so was kinda annoyed because I wouldn't have ranked ronin if I already had stealth spidey. Other than that I have torch, Rulk, massacre and dorm as r3 5*s. Unfortunately those are my only good 5*s, the other 10 are awful
  • Sams1987Sams1987 Posts: 17
    Hyperion is an absolute beast if you have him. Venom works very well too, with him gaining buffs constantly. Cap IW works just as nice if he's awakened and at a decent sig level, so he'll constantly apply debuffs. Annihilus is somewhat underrated, but he's just as good as Hype for incursions tbh.
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    warlock
    Sams1987 said:

Hyperion is an absolute beast if you have him. Venom works very well too, with him gaining buffs constantly. Cap IW works just as nice if he's awakened and at a decent sig level, so he'll constantly apply debuffs. Annihilus is somewhat underrated, but he's just as good as Hype for incursions tbh.

I could rank up and awaken annihilus, however I would have to choose between him and venom if I want to get around colourblind
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Morningstar - build er up to 5 souls..win the incursions. Aegon also - get to 100 hit on your combo meter to shrug off debuffs and you are set. Keep someone like Warlock or Xbones on hand for when a mr Sinister pops up (or swap someone out fro them).
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hyperion is great, especially if you get right hacks like cornucopia or smth like that. With buffed crit chance he hits super hard, as he has low base one.
    Vtd worked great for me as well, same build up in terms of hacks. But he might be more difficult, as you'd want to select buffs you want (I'd suggest smth like 1 regen, 4 power gains, 3 furies, 1 armour up for havoc and 1 crit chance)
    Carnage worked great for some time, but he doesn't have any heal abilities
    Angela should be working very well.
    Also used maxed 4* dr strange in secret 6, got me to room 9
    Mephisto with increased power gain and sps cost lowered is very good.
    I guess Ronan with those power boosts should be able to stun lock anyone with no limber, but I'm to lazy to check.
    I also tried r4 5* iron patriot — he's still a very bad option
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I agree with much of this. Another few not mentioned that are great -- X-23, Doctor Voodoo, Medusa, and if you're running a tier where 4-stars are useful, Wolverine.

My fave so far was VTD, just ridiculously OP until I hit that inevitable Incursions wall.

I agree with much of this. Another few not mentioned that are great -- X-23, Doctor Voodoo, Medusa, and if you're running a tier where 4-stars are useful, Wolverine.

My fave so far was VTD, just ridiculously OP until I hit that inevitable Incursions wall.

The thing is I am in tier one - I have 17 5*s but most are trash and so I've had to rely on my 4*s for most content and I would feel much more comfortable in tier 2 so I can run sector 5. I hope kabam change this in the future but for now I guess I'm running sector 6
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    As people have said above - Morningstar and Hyperion wreck incursions.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I found a lot of luck with Mr. Sinister in my incursions run if you’re looking for an out of the norm champ
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    CMM with Fury is a great combo. Get some fury hacks and she’s off the charts with her damage.

My other fave is VTD. Although I’ve had a couple of awful RNG runs where all he proc’d was armor and perfect block, fight after fight.
  • CMM Nick and Claire. Best team for all nodes.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    OML with sabrtooth is great. Look for bleed & fury enhancement.
    Also the holy trinity is great fun in incursions
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Aegon. He's a beast in Incursions.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Blade, GR, CG works great for me.
  • TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Aegon is the best in my opinion, awakened of course. Especially once you have some crit damage and rating hacks and buff cornucopia.

If you can score a "Tide of Combat" hack early on it makes Quake an absolute beast. Every time she applies concussion and then it drops off when she auto-evades an an attack it has a 50/50 shot to gain a fury buff, so you can easily get up to 5 or 6 furies quickly. I have a 4/55 Quake who was doing over 12,000 per tick with her aftershock DoT.
  • jgrazjgraz Posts: 82
    I usually run 2 teams
    Venom, VTD, and Blade/LC
    and
    Rulk, Omega, Blade/LC

VTD is a incursion monster
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Cull and Aegon, build a team around either one
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Venom, captain marvel movie and hyperion. Only problematic node for this team is color blind.