**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Someone is watching Guardian and Sasquatch... July’s Event Quest: MISSING LINKS!

Within the Battlerealm, there has been a sudden surge of Champions who are acting stranger than usual. From the uptick of aggressive behavior they show, to the senseless violence running rampant through the Battlerealm, it is all too strange for those that occupy the Battlerealm. Guardian and Sasquatch take the helm to investigate the phenomenon, in hopes to restore peace to the Battlerealm once had.

However, unbeknownst to the two, they are being watched by a mysterious benefactor who has been contracting mercenaries throughout to capture and transport crystals through the Battlerealm. For what purpose or intent that this mysterious individual has for moving these mysterious crystals around, is unknown to even those that work for the mysterious benefactor.

What are the intentions of this mysterious figure? What is their plan with these strange crystals? Will Guardian and Sasquatch be able to find out before it’s too late? Find out in MISSING LINKS!

Thundering their way into The Battlerealm are two new Champions!

Guardian (A.K.A. James Hudson) is a petrochemical engineer who, after discovering deeply rooted corruption within the company he worked for, left, stealing his protective suit invented to search for oil deposits in the process. Now, as the leader of Alpha Flight, Guardian uses his protective suit to fight against those that dare stand against him. Using his suits' natural protection from the elements, Guardian is able to disarm any threat, all while he powers himself up to deliver the finishing blow with his explosive Force Field. He is always on guard for thee!

Sasquatch (A.K.A. Walter Langkowski), was a professor of both physics and biophysics who, after subjecting himself to gamma radiation like Bruce Banner, unknowingly opened a doorway between our world, and the “Realm of Great Beasts”. Overpowered, and invaded by a mystical beast named “Tanaraq”, Walter is able to turn himself into the strong, orange haired beast known to us as Sasquatch when the time arises. Don’t poke the beast, less you dare to awaken the Wrath of Tanaraq!

Q&A

How long does this Quest run for?
This Quest will be starting on July 1st at 10:00AM PST and will run until August 5th at 10:00AM PST. Those attempting Legends runs will have until 10 AM PST on July 15th to 100% explore both Heroic and Master difficulties.

How do I get the Legends Title associated with Master Difficulty?
The Legends Title and rewards will be given to the 100 players who 100% explore HEROIC AND MASTER difficulties in this Event Quest the fastest. Just like recent Event Quests, this Quest will take advantage of the Time Attack system we’ve put in place for our Monthly Quest Legends Program. This means that the players that completely explore Heroic and Master difficulty the fastest within the first 2 weeks of the Event being live will win the Title. More information on that can be found here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/27/time-attack-legends-program

In addition to this distinction, these first 100 will receive the following rewards:
#1-5 - 3x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
#6-100 - 1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
--
What are the rewards?

For completing and mastering all of the Beginner Quests, you earn:
1x Premium Hero Crystal
2,400x Premium Crystal Shards (2.2x Crystals)
1,700x 3-Star Hero Crystal Shards (85% of a Crystal)
2x Tier 1 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
150x Units
900x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
15x Tier 3 Generic ISO
7x Tier 4 Generic ISO
18x Tier 2 Class ISO (3/each class)
17,450 Gold
1x Vindicator Title
1x 2-Star Old Man Logan

For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
2x Premium Hero Crystal
8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (4.25x Crystals)
1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
150x Units
2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
1x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
12x Tier 3 Generic ISO
24x Tier 4 Generic ISO
30x Tier 2 Class ISO (5/each class)
19,325 Gold
1x Vindicator Title
1x 3-Star Old Man Logan

For completing and mastering all of the Heroic Quests, you earn:
4x Premium Hero Crystals
4,450x Premium Crystal Shards (2.225x Crystals)
1x Ultimate Crystal
1,400x 4-Star Crystal Shards (70% of a Crystal)
1,000x 5-Star Crystal Shards (10% of a Crystal)
150x Units
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
7200x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 3 Basic Catalysts
2x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
2x Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystals
25x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
30x Tier 4 Generic ISO
5x Tier 5 Generic ISO
30x Tier 3 Class ISO (5/each class)
28,825 Gold
1x Vindicator Title

For completing and mastering all of the Master Quests, you earn:
3x Premium Hero Crystals
1x Ultimate Crystal
3,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (1.5x Crystals)
1x 4-Star Hero Crystal
2,300x 4-Star Crystal Shards (1.15x Crystals)
2,750x 5-Star Crystal Shards (27.5% of a Crystal)
150x Units
3x Tier 1 Alpha Catalyst
1x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst
36,000x Tier 4 Basic Catalyst Fragment (1x Catalyst)
3,600x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments (10% of a Catalyst)
95x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal
10x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
5x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
12x Tier 5 Generic ISO
38,825 Gold
1x Legendary Canuck Title

For completing and mastering all of the Uncollected Quests, you earn:
4,020x 4-Star Crystal Shards (2.01x Crystals)
7,500x 5-Star Crystal Shards (75% of a Crystal)
2,500x 6-Star Crystal Shards (25% of a Crystal)
12,000x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragment (33% of a Catalyst)
10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystal
9,000x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Shard (20% of a Catalyst)
1x Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal
42,825x Gold

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Where are Canadian difficulty rewards?

That’s a side event, was posted a few days ago
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Still no units in uncollected difficulty 😔

Stop begging about those unit ther probably won’t be in the game soon
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Come on @Kabam Miike these uncollected rewards were outdated a year ago. Any word about updates???
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    These lackluster rewards have been around for a very long time, same thing time after time.

Why is it that Kabam says they read feedback, yet, nothing is done about these rewards, and the side-quest rewards?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    The culprit who is watch both of them is kraven my gut feeling is telling me we bout to finally get kraven lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    please tell me the benefactor is Kraven. Heck, sandman? Apocalypse?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

Still no units in uncollected difficulty 😔

There never have been. Ever. I agree that it's stupid but I don't see them changing it at this point, at least not before Cavalier comes out.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    All I can hear in my head is Bubbles saying "samsquamch". Lol.
    is miike okay? he didn’t post either this announcement or the latest roadmap...

#whereismiike
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    I thought there would b cavalier difficulty lame

they said in the announcement it won’t be in the normal eq until September. Until then, Canadian difficulty for the side event is what you’re looking for
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Guess you didn’t read the questing dev diary then huh?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I look forward for Canadian difficulty.
    Anyone remembers the introduction of uncollected difficulty?
    Will they let her go prowling again?

• og_steeleog_steele Posts: 80
    I could of sworn they said we were getting a version of cavalier difficulty this month? Wtf happened?
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    og_steele said:

I could of sworn they said we were getting a version of cavalier difficulty this month? Wtf happened?

Cavalier difficulty is out in september. The side event quest has the new difficulty this month
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    og_steele said:

That’s the side event called “Canadian Difficulty”

• I've updated the game but no new calender.

so I deleted the game and downloaded but still the same.
  • Woodzie01Woodzie01 Posts: 1
    I cannot get the Canadian Calender either. Is this an Android problem? I update as soon as possible, restarted the game and my device and it still has June and July up.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
    I didn't get it initially either. Have it now.

On another note, I think it'd be great if Kabam could tell us the quest energy requirements for these event quests for completion as well as 100% exploration. It'd help to plan out our questing (and refill buying) over the event period. Sharing this info shouldn't be difficult. What do you guys think?
  • Rishu_101Rishu_101 Posts: 23
    Unit should given in uncollected event quest.
  • aLeXsSsNaKeaLeXsSsNaKe Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike why are you making the missions so ridiculously difficult? don't you understand people are tired of so much content to cover and you think that making that content more difficult is more fun for us? This week mission at Canadian difficulty with that node on (long shot, magik and Mojo) plus 55k Sasquatch ambush is fun? You are making player more and more frustrated....please understand frustration is not fun....please get that on your guys' heads!!!