**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Platinumpool!?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    what about it they gave them to us in the black widow event
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Oh dang looks nice
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    cmon Kabam quit teasing us
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20
    Let's do math.
    Let's say that you are level 60 with 70 energy charges. In a total day, you might need to redo a quest 3 times (becuase exploration rewards on EQ Chapter 3). So you use in a day 210 energy charges.
    Platpool, our pal, our platpal, Kabam's little teaser tells us "Yo, use 2500 energy charges cuz I'm being held hostage by Kabam k lol bye". Knowing that we use 210 energy per day that means we can finish the objective in about 11 - 12 days.
    Checkmate Kabam anf get Kabammes
  • chimichanga2108chimichanga2108 Posts: 72
    RaToniii said:

Let's do math.
    Let's say that you are level 60 with 70 energy charges. In a total day, you might need to redo a quest 3 times (becuase exploration rewards on EQ Chapter 3). So you use in a day 210 energy charges.
    Platpool, our pal, our platpal, Kabam's little teaser tells us "Yo, use 2500 energy charges cuz I'm being held hostage by Kabam k lol bye". Knowing that we use 210 energy per day that means we can finish the objective in about 11 - 12 days.
    Checkmate Kabam anf get Kabammes

People going for the legend tittle might unlock it soon.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I just checked my objectives and didn't see that one.
  • RaToniiiRaToniii Posts: 20

People going for the legend tittle might unlock it soon.

Speedruners be like
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

I just checked my objectives and didn't see that one.

Same boat. I’m wondering if that one is unlocked based on progression in the main story.