**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Laksh1995 said:

Can u please turn the level cap a bit low , i am cav but i am not at level 60 so i can't play it so please turn down th level cap to 55. it's a humble request from my side, thanks

Your wish comes true.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    well kabam is improving I'm impressed the game evolved
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★

Hey All,

One last-minute change before these go live:

- Canadian Difficulty now unlocks at Level 55

As a reminder, this is NOT Cavalier Difficulty and is a lead up to it.

Cheers Miike....fair change
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Hey All,

I was level 60 either way, but I think that's more fair. Level 60's a grind. Level 55's around where someone's gonna be if they're ready for Canadian difficulty. Good shout.
  • DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Thank you guys for changing the level requirement. This makes it much better
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    edited July 2020

Make it 50, please

Hey All,

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

Make it 50, please

Hey All,

Why not just allow people who first start playing the game into Canadian difficulty? They already made a big change, why ask for more.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Icy000 said:

Make it 50, please

Hey All,

Why not just allow people who first start playing the game into Canadian difficulty? They already made a big change, why ask for more.
    Go one further and just give out fully formed 6* crystals to people who expect everything on a plate
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

Make it 50, please

Hey All,

This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

Icy000 said:

Make it 50, please

Hey All,

This is why we can't have nice things.
    Jk dude lmao
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Hey All,

Noice. I was a bit confused when I was able to access that difficulty at level 57. Cool, time for humiliation then
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Thank you Kabam means a lot.

...Though I wish you said something earlier but I’m happy either way.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike you guys wanted feed back on it where the thread to do it
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    This doesn’t seem much different than past iterations of Epic difficultly. Attack and health values are lower it seems and nodes seem pretty basic. Maybe the later weeks will ramp up a bit more? Just hoping this will eventually be a mode that has some lasting difficulty over the next year at least so it doesn’t become too stale too quickly. I’ll keep my hopes up for the next few weeks.
  • Swole_Team_SixSwole_Team_Six Posts: 8
    So far the Canadian difficulty is awesome. A little more challenge but rewards are awesome for the paths. I like this style of rewards set up where you can get the reward you want or need on the path rather than having to 100% if you don't have the time
  • 6ermz6ermz Posts: 6
    Ok. First of all. This Canadian difficulty is not hard. This quest is just boring. Am i playing an actual game or doing something so mind-numbing? How many paths are there?
    Give us less paths and up the difficulty if anything. In my honest opinion, this isn't a play to make harder content, it's to keep us playing and grinding for scraps.
    This "harder" difficulty wont keep players on this game. You couldve had a simple boss rush without wasting the man-power on this long side quest. Just another month of boredom.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    6ermz said:

Ok. First of all. This Canadian difficulty is not hard. This quest is just boring. Am i playing an actual game or doing something so mind-numbing? How many paths are there?
    Give us less paths and up the difficulty if anything. In my honest opinion, this isn't a play to make harder content, it's to keep us playing and grinding for scraps.
    This "harder" difficulty wont keep players on this game. You couldve had a simple boss rush without wasting the man-power on this long side quest. Just another month of boredom.

Theres going to be boss rushes this month though lol.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    So after the first path i did i finally felt a rush of the difficulty actually challenging and that challenge feels so great at last i have no problem with rewards or path as this challenge seems good for it
  • 6ermz6ermz Posts: 6
    Buttehrs said:

6ermz said:

Theres going to be boss rushes this month though lol.
    Thats good then. Still find the side quest boring lol Kabam wasted their time and ours. i find this as a slap in the face to the community.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    I’m really like the overall like that I’m had to se what I’m was doing.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    The only issue I have is regarding the ambush....bosses in every quest have always had the most health....ambushes have always been in line with what was on path....then ya do a 180 here and put an ambush with about 3 times the health of the actual boss itself