**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with Buffed Up node

I'm playing Canadian Difficulty of Northern Expeditions. The Buffed Up node isn't acting right. The node reads "The Defender takes 100% less damage while the attacker has less than 3 buffs applied to them. These buffs can be the same type."

I'm using Ghost. Cruelty doesn't seem to count. I did a sp2 with a 5 stack of cruelty for 0 damage.

Terrible image quality

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You only have 2 buffs, others are passives
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

You only have 2 buffs, others are passives

This is correct.
    Passive abilities don't count towards the node, as they are not buffs
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    When you pause it says "Buff:"
    Node doesn't distinguish between active and passive.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    A passive buff doesn't count as a buff, just like a passive debuff doesn't count as a debuff.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★

When you pause it says "Buff:"
    Node doesn't distinguish between active and passive.

To be more precisely, "passive buffs" and "passive debuffs" don't exist. Is a term created by the player base, and does not match to the actual abilities in the game.
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    I've had a couple of friends educate me on Passive vs Buff. Cool, after 5 years of playing, I finally understand what people are talking about.

I still believe this to be a BUG as GHOST clearly lists one stack of Cruelty as a "BUFF" when it's actually a "PASSIVE"

The node in question just brings it to light that Ghost's Passive Cruelties need to be labeled "Passive: Cruelty" in the pause menu instead of "Buff: Cruelty". Take for example this picture - all these Buffs/Passives are properly labeled: