**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's talk about Canadian Difficulty

Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
I feel that Canadian Difficulty is just way too easy. At this point, it could be considered Uncollected. However, I do like how the linked nodes add to the difficulty, while not making it impossible (except for one–I'm looking at you, Buffed Up). That being said, more nodes, whether they be Linked, Local, or Global would amp up the difficulty to that "Canadian" difficulty level. Increased health and maybe increased attack would help too, but I don't want it to become another Act 6-esque situation where the attack values are too high. Maybe 30k minimum defenders?

Opinions?

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I totally get that, I just wanted to hear everyone's opinions on the difficulty.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I have 1 counter for an the buffed up path. That node is just **** because my medusa won’t work since she isn’t duped otherwise I probably would have been done already.

Wait, I forgot about my thing in AQ. I could try it with him, or will that not work either?
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    It’s nice not to hard so it fits to the rewards, that Sasquatch ambush is nice and a good to deal with challenge. Nice work kabam
    Pyrda said:

It’s nice not to hard so it fits to the rewards, that Sasquatch ambush is nice and a good to deal with challenge. Nice work kabam

Yup, was a nice little wake-up call lol
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

I have 1 counter for an the buffed up path. That node is just **** because my medusa won’t work since she isn’t duped otherwise I probably would have been done already.

Wait, I forgot about my thing in AQ. I could try it with him, or will that not work either?

Thing doesn’t have buffs. His abilities are passive so he won’t work.

Possible counters include Ghost, Venom, Angela, Colossus, CMM, Silver Surfer, Night Thrasher, Hela, Phoenix, OML, Red Skull, Black
    Bolt, Hyperion, Storm X. I’m sure there are more.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

Possible counters include Ghost, Venom, Angela, Colossus, CMM, Silver Surfer, Night Thrasher, Hela, Phoenix, OML, Red Skull, Black
    Does black bolt need the dupe or is he fine without it?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

Shamir51 said:

Does black bolt need the dupe or is he fine without it?
    I honestly don’t have the answer to this. Can’t say I’ve actually ever used Black Bolt but I know he generates fury and cruelty buffs.
  • It seems easy for now but im guessing it will ramp up. Plus like others have said, this is still a trial run for whats to come
    Seraphion said:

We have to take a few things into account. Sasquash will ambush you with 300k hp + 10k attack. This is a very long fight with all his def abilities. And you can only bring 3 champs. So naturly it should be a bit easier.

But you can always avoid the ambush by quitting out and then restarting the quest.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

He definitely has buffs after his sp3. His unblockable and unstoppable are both active. He needs the Heimdall or another synergy for the 3rd buff though
    The rewards are good, especially when there's no energy cost involved.

I'm not a fan of this event build in general though. I hated the mole man event. 20 paths of nothing is a ridiculous amount. So far this is just longer but not particularly any more difficult fights than the mole man event which is about the worst thing I can think of for me

At least they mixed up the bosses this time around lol
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Air98 said:

Monk1 said:

This event is ridiculous.. Mole man was so boring and this is just the same (thank god for a few less paths).

Also epic is stupid easy.. not even as hard as last months Modok labs.. happy for the updated rewards, but please can we stop this style of event.

And this is why we have less rewards than the moleman event. Oh no there's too many paths with rewards on them, Kabam please reduce the paths and the rewards I get!

If you don't wanna do all the paths then don't, Kabam listening to people like you resulted in nerfed rewards for everyone.
    And the reason the fights aren't remotely challenging or interesting is bc of people like you. If you don't like hard fights or content don't do them
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Air98 said:

Monk1 said:

This event is ridiculous.. Mole man was so boring and this is just the same (thank god for a few less paths).

Also epic is stupid easy.. not even as hard as last months Modok labs.. happy for the updated rewards, but please can we stop this style of event.

And this is why we have less rewards than the moleman event. Oh no there's too many paths with rewards on them, Kabam please reduce the paths and the rewards I get!

If you don't wanna do all the paths then don't, Kabam listening to people like you resulted in nerfed rewards for everyone.
    And the reason the fights aren't remotely challenging or interesting is bc of people like you. If you don't like hard fights or content don't do them
    Exactly my point.. instead of challenging/interesting fights we get boring/repetitive fights that u have to drag yourself through, Just for the rewards