**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Links Cutscene [SPOILERS]

Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
What are your thoughts/speculations about the Missing Links EQ cutscene?

Will Professor X be introduced?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Yes! Yes! And it’s House of X/Powers of X Xavier as well! Ahahah my inner fan boy is screaming
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    finally hopefully it’s not another sentry or nova
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Who do you think he'll be released with? (Provided he's going to be released, and as a playable character as well)
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

Who do you think he'll be released with? (Provided he's going to be released, and as a playable character as well)

maybe with the magneto buff?

Quicksilver
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Quicksilver
    Quicksilver would be cool, provided that my phone doesn't blow up whenever I'm fighting against him lol. I'm interested to see what types of animations Xavier would have too.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Ahhh I'm so hyped. Professor X, yes! Maybe he'll be released in a month with the Magneto Buff and maybe Quicksilver or Apocalypse!
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    edited July 2020
    i think they will do the same as with the F4, prof.X will come with a champ no one knows about. Like diablo, annihilus and so on
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Quicksilver
    it's been a long time since the powers of x / house of x event but im pretty sure i dont remember quicksilver being in it at all

the most obvious character from that they would add i believe is either or Rasputin or Moira but she doesn't really have a fighting game power to be honest. My money is on Prof X and Rasputin or just Prof X on his own with the magneto buffs - I mean they did a month last year with only 1 champion, this could be similar.

Edit: or they could also add Apocalypse of course, he was in that story at points and everyones been clammering for him for a very long time!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    bob59300 said:

i think they will do the same as with the F4, prof.X will come with a champ no one knows about. Like diablo, annihilus and so on

I knew about Annihilus. He's an epic comic book villain.
    bob59300 said:

bruh what Annihilus is an awesome comic book baddie