**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let's talk about Canadian Difficulty

Comments

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Agree that it’s way too easy so far, apart from the Sasquatch ambush which is just right.
    I’m sure I’ll get better against him as the month goes on too.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Agree that it’s way too easy so far, apart from the Sasquatch ambush which is just right.
    I’m sure I’ll get better against him as the month goes on too.

Did 100% now he did not ambush me at all.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Monk1 said:

Air98 said:

Monk1 said:

This event is ridiculous.. Mole man was so boring and this is just the same (thank god for a few less paths).

Also epic is stupid easy.. not even as hard as last months Modok labs.. happy for the updated rewards, but please can we stop this style of event.

And this is why we have less rewards than the moleman event. Oh no there's too many paths with rewards on them, Kabam please reduce the paths and the rewards I get!

If you don't wanna do all the paths then don't, Kabam listening to people like you resulted in nerfed rewards for everyone.
    And the reason the fights aren't remotely challenging or interesting is bc of people like you. If you don't like hard fights or content don't do them
    Exactly my point.. instead of challenging/interesting fights we get boring/repetitive fights that u have to drag yourself through, Just for the rewards
    I dont think any kind of difficulty will make this specific quest interesting. These types of quests will always be boring IMO
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I fully expect that the difficulty will ramp up over the 4 quests as they go on. .

I could be wrong, but I don't remember Mole Man getting harder as the month progressed. I kind of expect the other three weeks to look a lot like week 1.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Air98 said:

Air98 said:

Monk1 said:

This event is ridiculous.. Mole man was so boring and this is just the same (thank god for a few less paths).

Also epic is stupid easy.. not even as hard as last months Modok labs.. happy for the updated rewards, but please can we stop this style of event.

And this is why we have less rewards than the moleman event. Oh no there's too many paths with rewards on them, Kabam please reduce the paths and the rewards I get!

If you don't wanna do all the paths then don't, Kabam listening to people like you resulted in nerfed rewards for everyone.
    And the reason the fights aren't remotely challenging or interesting is bc of people like you. If you don't like hard fights or content don't do them
    Show me anywhere I said I don't want interesting fights, go ahead. This is CAVALIER difficulty, the first part of this quest should be tuned to 6.1 and scale up with the coming weeks, your seriously gonna say I don't want hard fights because I think it should be balanced like that? Get out of here.
    The way they described it there should be one path which an early Cavalier player can do, but exploration should be very difficult. I don't think it's going to scale up throughout the month, I think they just missed on this one. We'll see.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    For a buildup to cav it seems tuned too low, now it is just quest 1 and I think that tuning for the first quest of a cav difficulty is alright, but if it’s nit going to get much harder it’s just going to be a walk in the park for endgame players and as a result of not being a huge challenge probably won’t have rewards that are massively meaningful
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I’m going to wait until week 4 to give proper feedback, but week 1 felt pretty easy. I was expecting every fight to be like the Sasquatch ambush, and honestly, I kind of expect week 4 to be that.

But I would rather see all weeks be that difficult and have the rewards bumped a bit. It really does feel like an epic side quest right now.

Again, this is just first impressions. I might feel completely different by the fourth week.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I did the easy path but having trouble with Nova. I'm not the greatest player though so expect to have difficulty.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Except for the Sasquatch ambush it is easy. I assume this is like chapter 1 difficulty so other weeks will get harder.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Anyone having difficulties with missing rewards? Specifically gold? Last 2 times, I’ve not gotten the gold reward
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

in the blog post about it they said it's meant to be completed by beginner cav players while exploration is for more endgame esque players, I think you guys expect either Lab or Abyss level opponents where that's not the case. Again this communities level of patience and wanting to get things done asap is annoying as hell

No one expects AoL or LoL in monthly content. A bit more than UC after a red bull would be nice though