**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sasquatch Ambush!!

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
LOL not to self ... bring a counter at all times ... dude was like impossible to take damage from .. so stacked .. and he was basic. I didn't have any counters but pushed through .. from now on though .. yep I'll have someone just in case LOL

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    What's a decent counter to him?
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    I think a heavy hitter ll be good like stark spiderman
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Torch
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    I used Doom. He ate 2 sp3 like they were nothing can’t wait to see him on defense
  • Alex_mk2Alex_mk2 Posts: 47
    I quaked him easily
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

i plan on bringing Torch from now on lol
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Qfury said:

i plan on bringing Torch from now on lol
    Yeh just got ambushed by him 300k health lol, fury made light work of him though. Unfortunately don't have torch
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I made the same mistake just brought cosmics for the buffed up line lol. Bringing torch now and 2 for path.
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    is there any sasquatch ambush in the epic difficulty as well?
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    I cleared 100% of the canadian difficulty in northern expeditions chapter 1 and didn't get ambush a single time. It is a bug or what?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Luck favours you, buy a drink

Luck favours you, buy a drink

Actually I wanted because there is a mission we have to do it.. i will have to play lower difficulties...
    Gmonkey said:

Probably later on week 3 or 4

There is a mission you have to defeat him 3 times in chapter 1...
  • luanamenderluanamender Posts: 229
    i didn’t get any ambush in the epic difficulty either
  • casuallycasualcasuallycasual Posts: 2
    Seriously, did anyone meet this elusive creature at least once? Screenshots appreciated.
  • casuallycasualcasuallycasual Posts: 2
    Okay, I'm starting to think it's tied to the difficulty somehow.
    I Got ambushed for the first time now, in the first epic difficulty, the normal one, 30k ambush beast haha. I guess that's why there is none in canadian
  • DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    There are ambushes in Canadian difficulty. As I said just 2 posts up. It’s 50k pi, 300k health, 11k attack.
    Shamir51 said:

There are ambushes in Canadian difficulty. As I said just 2 posts up. It’s 50k pi, 300k health, 11k attack.

Cool, guess I was lucky then
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    I'm not seeing sasquatch anywhere in the quest we are supposed to defeat him in. I have check the northern expeditions. Maybe I am missing something, but I have restarted my game several times already, and still no sasquatch. Any help is appreciated. 👍 👍
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Roman4544 said:

I Got ambushed for the first time now, in the first epic difficulty, the normal one, 30k ambush beast haha. I guess that's why there is none in canadian

i got ambused in Canadian difficulty as well, 50K pi like shamir said.