**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dev Diary: Champions of the Contest

Check out the latest Champions of the Contest, our latest Dev Diary which explores our philosophy of Champion Design, how that translates into our vision for the future, our new rebalance cadence, which Magento is getting buffed, and information on a couple new crystals coming to the Contest!

Read all about it on our Blog!

Then don't forget to read our final Dev Diary of the series, which will be coming soon! We're going to talk about the future of the Contest, and updates to Incursions, Arenas, and so much more!

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,348 ★★★★★
    Im hyped for all this especially the magnetos buff cant wait to see what there like when released
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    The only thing I would like to add is that in future (if or when the tech is available) we are able to choose which two classes we would like rather than it just be mutant/skill or science/mystic. I would like to choose mystic/tech or cosmic/skill.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    dual class basics looking OD
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

The only thing I would like to add is that in future (if or when the tech is available) we are able to choose which two classes we would like rather than it just be mutant/skill or science/mystic. I would like to choose mystic/tech or cosmic/skill.

Yeah, that’s a good point, have it cycle all possible combinations rather than 3 specific pairs
  • AquavenomAquavenom Posts: 5
    Regarding the tuning of champs is it only applied to new champs or to existing champs like ghost, quake and corvus as well?
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Looks good. Dual class basics give me a bit more hope of finally pulling the champions I want and more available sig stones and updated solo crystals are definitely needed. Really not keen on seeing the NERF word but we'll see what happens with that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Falcon getting fixed? WITH GAMBIT!? yesssssssssss
    also, Wandavision is still coming out in December mates, and Marvel hasn’t said otherwise.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    My POI is Sentry atm. This looks promising
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I like it.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    By far the best diary so far. More details and timeline. It looks very promising.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Very stoked about this, especially about the Dual Class crystals! Honestly though, I’m most excited for the Punisher 2099 and Gambit changes. I have both champs as six stars and really like them at their base but never use them outside of EQ (even then I only use Punisher 2099) so I’m really stoked to see that they might actually be worth ranking up now.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Really happy to hear one question had at hard understanding the 5 star like sw and Wolverine wil ther go to basice or just Featured cystal and incursion
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Can't wait for the magneto buff!