**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About the "tune down"(NERF) on Champion dev diary

It's crazy how there is a lot of folks defending and suggesting nerfs. It's a total irresponsibility by the developers to sell a car(champion works here as well), and months later says it should work less powerful.
You guys have to do the proper tests before you release these champs, you guys have any idea how much people invest, time, or money to make that champion the top 1st in their roster? You clearly don't...
I saw a video of a 3 star Guardian doing crazy damage, are you guys gonna nerf him as well? That is the fun of the game man, you better not nerf the great champions in this game or you will lose much more people.

Yeah, release more well balanced champs like Ronin and see if the whales, the small spenders and the f2p grinders that plays your game everyday will still stick around... Kabam can't give us only good news, it's incredible!

Comments

• Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    edited July 2020
    ps: Oh btw, I'm using Ant Man picture because he SUCKS. Who knows, maybe I'm afraid to use the pic of my fav champion and they nerf him/her...
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    Are you taking about the Champion boss fight? Because that is not making changes to the playable character, just the encounter in act 6.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    If they nerf establish characters, that’s wrong. If they handle it like Cull and Namor - tuning newer releases with an opportunity to sell, I’m fine with it.
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    I saw @BrianGrant on yesterday's stream of Kabam John saying this craziness "when you nerf a champion, you buff all the others". Is this guy smoking what? Man, it's crazy
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    It's explained in detail in the dev diary why balancing champions is important.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-champions-of-the-contest/
This discussion has been closed.