**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why didn't I get my AQ rewards?!

Didn't receive my AQ rewards but everyone else in my alliance did. I joined the alliance the day before AQ started. What is going on kabam?!?!

Comments

• Alex_mk2Alex_mk2 Posts: 47
    I’m sure they’re playing a joke on you, I haven’t received mine yet
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Yeah no, my alliance is ranked number 88 and everyone else in my alliance has received rewards except for me.
  • ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    *paTienCe*
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Some like that happened to me, I received the email but empty haha
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I didn’t get mine
  • Dante_247Dante_247 Posts: 40
    Is there anyone we can contact about this I haven’t received my AQ rewards either
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I guess they are running late with them tonight
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yup no rewards here either
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I haven't got mine either, there must be some kind of delay.
    But a lot of people have already received there rewards so there isn’t a delay for everyone just some
    I didn't receive mine yet either
    How long does a delay like this typically last?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Whew! I thought I was the only one.
  • MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    edited July 2020
    Well it’s safe to assume that all accounts aren’t considered “equal“ if rewards are being partially delivered even within alliances!? Rather equally considered 😂
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    My entire alliance hasn't gotten ours
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I'm wondering if I'll get them. Joined exactly 5days days ago so probably down to the hours.
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Got mine 2 hrs ago on my small account still none on my main
  • fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I got mine but I'm an android user. What about OP and the others in this thread?

I'm an Android user
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    My whole alliance didn’t get ours. We placed 274 I believe.
  • KrishanKrishan Posts: 4
    I did not get my rank and milestone rewards either, got the honor rewards and everyone else in my alliance has recieved all 3 rewards.
  • Jack_sparrowJack_sparrow Posts: 6
    I didn't get it too (Android platform)
  • manish756manish756 Posts: 3
    I didn't get it also...
    @Kabam Miike can we get an update or any idea of why we haven't received our aq rewards yet?
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    edited July 2020
    Straight up ita been 7 hours since aq ended and this set of rewards is the difference between me and and a r4 5* iceman. I am on Samsung.