**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mysterio canadian difficulty

How are you supposed to beat him? He wont take any damage at all and its a linked node connected to a nose you cant get to till you beat him. I dont understand at all and im super frustrated. Please advise

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Well, read the node. You will understand why you aren't dealing damage, and what you should do in order to deal it
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    Need a character that will have 3 or more buffs going to do damage.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Colossus is great for buffed up too. Or Hyperion and you hope the furies come.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Sean_1486 said:

So you have to have a specific character to beat it. Thats kinda stupid

To be fair, most cosmics can deal with him pretty easily
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

So you have to have a specific character to beat it. Thats kinda stupid

There's 10+ champs that can beat it. My R4 venom destroyed that path.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sean_1486 said:

Yeah i just think thats a bit of a rediculous node. I have some monsters on my five star roster but not cosmic strong. I used my 4* venom and he got crushed with five hits. Thats insane to me that they finally come out with a decent quest with really good rewards and randomly if you dont have stron cosmic champs yet you cannot even compete.im starting to have this game

lmao
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    As other have said this node can be beat by several champs (not 1 specific champ) also you can also use a 4* no restrictions
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol this tells me they haven’t touched act 6 after getting cavalier.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Lol this tells me they haven’t touched act 6 after getting cavalier.

This tells me hes not Cavalier at all. Remember the only requirement is being lvl 60.
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59
    Kabam literally said in the announcement of Canadian Difficulty that you shouldn't expect to be able to explore it unless you've been Cavalier for a long time and have a well rounded and built-out roster. You can see that coming through in the path identities -- the tech paths explicitly demand that you'll likely need a Cosmic champ that generates a lot of buffs, the cosmic paths will be much easier if you have a Mystic that can benefit from nullifying Resistor buffs etc.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

And people wonder why.some of us have an issue with catering to the lowest common denominator in this game... exhibit A

Word. 😂
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Medusa.. parry and use SP1 and go from there
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

some kind of passive?

Bingo