**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SA calander [MERGED]

2»

Comments

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,135 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    My baby account really appreciate this calendar! Thank you kabam!!!!
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Any word about a 20% bonus on gold buff? Just wondering coz we usually get that around this time.

Love the calendar.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Half a 6* a full 5* is amazing and a 5* awakening gem crystal or totally is worth it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I have a complaint. It's not about the Calendar. But where's the gold boost from the old Appreciation? It doesn't affect me. But it'd be nice to not see gold topics every day with the added 20% gold. 😂

It's been built into the game this year in a number of areas, but that seems to go unnoticed. Lol.
  • This was a pleasant surprise.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

I have a complaint. It's not about the Calendar. But where's the gold boost from the old Appreciation? It doesn't affect me. But it'd be nice to not see gold topics every day with the added 20% gold. 😂

It's been built into the game this year in a number of areas, but that seems to go unnoticed. Lol.
    Didn't it use to specifically apply when summoner appreciation came around, like 20% BCs and Gold? Or am I having a 3am hallucination?
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Didn't it use to specifically apply when summoner appreciation came around, like 20% BCs and Gold? Or am I having a 3am hallucination?
    When it lasted a week and consisted of a variety of Boosts. Here we have 3 months of Christmukkah.

they're buttering us up before july 4th

Oh yeah. I'm ready to drop a PHAT 30 on the game at most.

they're buttering us up before july 4th

That's just a conspiracy theory. We know that year after year, people will spend on that day. History has shown.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 570 ★★★
    Is there a gold boost for the gold crystals in the sa calendar period like last time? Did i miss reading? Happy with the calendar kabam, thanks a bunch.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Well I guess I get to enjoy these for once too. Yay!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Super stoked! Thanks Kabam! There’s a total of 6,400 six star shards if I counted correctly, that’s huge!

How much gold and units do we gets seems like a pretty substantial amount
    Around 500k gold and 1100 units. If anyone complains about this they've lost the plot
    But I wanted 2000 units!

For real though, this is dope. Nice thing to wake up to, kudos Kabam
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    This will be the best summoner appreciation ever.I wonder if we get that 2* arena for 5* shards or not.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    That's a LOT of 6* shards !! Completely unexpected, I feel appreciated alright :D Thanks Kabam !
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

This will be the best summoner appreciation ever.I wonder if we get that 2* arena for 5* shards or not.

that would be really awesome
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    @ItsDamien last year we moved to a full summer calendar without the gold/xp/bc boost that came along with the old 1 or 2 week summoner appreciation.

We only got the gold/xp/bc boost during December last year. I remember because I save all by gold crystal for when that boost comes around.
    Timone147 said:

@ItsDamien last year we moved to a full summer calendar without the gold/xp/bc boost that came along with the old 1 or 2 week summoner appreciation.

We only got the gold/xp/bc boost during December last year. I remember because I save all by gold crystal for when that boost comes around.

Thing is, last year was said to be a "one off" from some of the Kabam staff. In previous summoner appreciation events, whether a week or month long like they used to be, there would always be an increase in BC Gold and XP during that time. It would be nice if they added that back in at least for this month. It's not even for the BC or Gold, but it'd be an incentive for those who are close to being able to do Canadian difficulty, and future side events, to go out and grind those levels they need.

I dunno, not actually complaining about it, just something I would have thought Kabam would have been like "that's not a terrible idea...."
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Too bad I couldnt have those 1k units BEFORE the 4th deals hahaha.

But you’ll have them for Black Friday
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Holy smokes this is awesome. The last 2 weeks are huge, 500 units, the gold, the 5 star gem, the 6 star shards lol. Thanks Kabam!
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    I'm impressed. The amount of additional units and 6* shards vs last year is really good. Well done whoever lead this idea at kabam HQ.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Awesome calendar