**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find the Elusive Sasquatch in Northern Expeditions! [Canadian Difficulty now Unlocking at Level 55]

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    To everyone saying Canadian difficulty is too easy: I'm Cavalier but my best champ with 3 or more buffs is a R5 4* Venom so you can stuff it πŸ˜‚. The rest of the paths we'rent too bad, but I expect difficulty to go up over a 4 week period.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SparkAlot said:

Kabam, what is up with this?

He is stronger than the boss or any other champ on the map by far.

And having these ambushes on basically every path is HORRIBLE design, nobody liked it in the mole-man event, and nobody likes it here.

I just did all of Epic and didn't see him once. Far cry from "basically every path"
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mcord117 said:

there are 3 ambushes to match the solo objective you can achieve. I fought him 3 times in doing 100%

Figth him ones in my 100 procent
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

SparkAlot said:

Kabam, what is up with this?

He is stronger than the boss or any other champ on the map by far.

And having these ambushes on basically every path is HORRIBLE design, nobody liked it in the mole-man event, and nobody likes it here.

I just did all of Epic and didn't see him once. Far cry from "basically every path"
    It is RNG. Some people are more lucky than others I guess.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's good that you lowered the level requirement, but why not have it at Lvl 55 to begin with. I was a level 58, cavalier player trying to push to Lvl 60. I got there after two days of grinding and 300+ units gone from using energy refills. Hours of my life and units gone because I wanted to ensure I could at least have the opportunity to get the Canadian difficulty rewards.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah this event is pretty easy so far... the nodes require you to atleast have a little roster depth I suppose but week 1 difficulty is pretty low outside of that Sasquatch ambush.
    I’m assuming it’ll ramp up each week though.
    On another note, these β€˜mole man expedition’ style quests are dull af, so many short paths, so tedious.
  • 2_Wheeler2_Wheeler Posts: 96 β˜…
    So I tried the Canadian difficulty and it really difficult alright maybe im

not holding my mouth right?
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Okay, but as a Canadian, I'm kind of mad you used Guardian instead of Captain CANUCK.

• KapitzKapitz Posts: 59 β˜…
    Agree the difficulty tuning is probably a little under where it *should* be for Cavalier, but for the first test month, it's fine. I feel like this month is Kabam testing their "path identity" approach to Cavalier Difficulty, and so far I like it. You can see elements of how they're going to ensure that Cavalier shouldn't be easily explorable without a well-rounded roster, but an initial completion should be achievable by anyone who's completed 6.1.

The ambushes are definitely a big shock the first time you get one, but at the very least if you can't handle it, then you can quit out and still get some of the path rewards. My guess is that the Sasquatch tuning is roughly where they'll peg the quest bosses for Cavalier EQ, and that seems about right -- perhaps a little less once they layer on the nodes designed specifically to buff that champion.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…
    Did the Canadian difficulty and went path with the gold (12500 each), max of 2....finished the lane and didn’t get the gold after completing the path.....like it wasn’t there or am I missing something?
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…

• RoyalGrv1402RoyalGrv1402 Posts: 41 β˜…
    This is not any better. You just added new difficulty to take our units on revive but you give us nothing but Epic rewards for the same.

I Mean just compare Epic rewards for this month quest and moleman quest. you took whole lot away. You kabam just a greedy ****.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is not any better. You just added new difficulty to take our units on revive but you give us nothing but Epic rewards for the same.

I Mean just compare Epic rewards for this month quest and moleman quest. you took whole lot away. You kabam just a greedy ****.

It seems you are kind of ungrateful there is a lot coming this month, where we can collect shards and solo objectives too with boss rush,all these have rewards. Stop comparing be a little appreciative
  • KapitzKapitz Posts: 59 β˜…

Did the Canadian difficulty and went path with the gold (12500 each), max of 2....finished the lane and didn’t get the gold after completing the path.....like it wasn’t there or am I missing something?

As soon as you collected it along the path, it went straight in the bank. You don't need to complete the path.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2_Wheeler said:

So I tried the Canadian difficulty and it really difficult alright maybe im

not holding my mouth right?

Looks like you chose the only hard path. Not even hard with the right champ. I used Hype.
  • MikeGreyDogMikeGreyDog Posts: 13 β˜…
    edited July 2020

Hello all. Is it normal rewards for Canadian difficult? I'm talking about gold..... just 1?
    It's a serious bug I think. @Kabam Miike

Hello all. Is it normal rewards for Canadian difficult? I'm talking about gold..... just 1?

Tap one the gold it gives u more that what it said there
  • MikeGreyDogMikeGreyDog Posts: 13 β˜…
    Gamer said:

Nope.... it gives nothing at all.. even 1gold wasn't given.

Gamer said:

Nope.... it gives nothing at all.. even 1gold wasn't given.
    Yes it do it giv it right away when I’m walk over. It I’m got 12.5k gold so stop lie
  • Paul_MillerPaul_Miller Posts: 10 β˜…
    What are we saying for legend run? I’ve just completed my first legend run in 2 hrs 53 21 secs. Will that be fast enough?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My difficulty is called two times epic in german.
    Where is Canada?