**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• CoyoteSamCoyoteSam Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: CoyoteJacks & CoyoteSam
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto Z4
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both- Verizon, mostly noticed on WiFi (But mostly played on wifi)
    Game Version Installed: Version 27.2.0 6-10-20
    Game Mode: StoryQuest, main login screen, AQ
    Description of the Issue: I continue to get kicked from the game. WIFI will work on one phone or device fine with no issues but MCOC will kick me. I have a iphone 4 that I use as well and it does not kick me from that. (WiFi only)
  • richardrsfrichardrsf Posts: 12
    Vdwd14 said:

In-game name: hashtagtrini
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Cellular or WiFI: Either
    Game version: Latest Version
    Game mode: In every mode the game throws me out mid fight. My connection is stable and working fine for everything else yet the red icon pops up on the right side every fight. The game is unplayable at the moment. It has been over 2 months. When will it be resolved...

It makes the game completely unplayable.

So it seems that over the last 3 days android pushed an update that seems to have fixed this issue. I'm so happy.
    Depends on what country you live in. North america dosent have it yet. They like to test in smaller countries first it seems.
    Yeah, I live in Europe (Belgium), and I received the update two weeks ago.

They'll roll it out to all countries moving forward, and I agree it solved the issue we all experienced on A70.
    Sou do Brazil, tenho o S10 Lite, recebi ontem a atualização e resolveu o problema.
  • I'm having the same issue as D3V1LAsmit i haven't been able to log in since the update

• I'm having the same issue on my tablet. I get the failed to log in screen ever since I downloaded the update. The app works fine on my phone, but not my tablet. Both are running the latest version of android.
  • Hsc1836Hsc1836 Posts: 2
    Hsc1836 said:

In-Game Name: Hsc1836
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A71
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.1.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, and Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: After a minute into a fight (in any game mode), a red sign appears on the bottom right side of the screen, indicating connection issues. Then the fight is lost, and I am taken to a screen showing "Lost Connection". It has become impossible for me to continue playing the game. Please look into this issue and try resolving it as soon as possible.

Today my phone got an update from Samsung that has solved the frequent disconnection problem.
  • TremorsTremors Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Tormos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A80
    Device Operating System: Android 10 ( Last Update 25th June 2020)
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.0
    Game Mode: 1) Story Quests
    2) Event Quests
    3) Arena
    4) Alliance Quest, and
    5) Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: After a minute into a fight (in any game mode), a red sign appears on the bottom right side of the screen, indicating connection issues. I am taken to a screen showing "Lost Connection". On reconnecting, I have lost all the gains made in the fight and my champion too has lost half the health. It has become impossible for me to continue playing the game. Please look into this issue and try resolving it as soon as possible.
    Tremors said:

In-Game Name: Tormos
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A80
    Device Operating System: Android 10 ( Last Update 25th June 2020)
    Game Mode: 1) Story Quests
    2) Event Quests
    3) Arena
    4) Alliance Quest, and
    5) Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: After a minute into a fight (in any game mode), a red sign appears on the bottom right side of the screen, indicating connection issues. I am taken to a screen showing "Lost Connection". On reconnecting, I have lost all the gains made in the fight and my champion too has lost half the health. It has become impossible for me to continue playing the game. Please look into this issue and try resolving it as soon as possible.

Sou do Brasil, estava com esse mesmo problema no meu Galaxy S10 Lite, sofri por mais de um mês, mas a dias atrás, recebi uma atualização da Samsung, que corrigiu isso, essa atualização está acontecendo em várias partes do mundo, e em vários celulares da Samsung. Verifica se tem atualização pra você
  • 40Waters40Waters Posts: 5
    That red and white symbol is a staple throughout the game contest and it drives me crazy! I consistently have been in fights and wars and lost valuable time and assets that I've spent good money on!
    That red and white symbol is a staple throughout the game contest and it drives me crazy! I consistently have been in fights and wars and lost valuable time and assets that I've spent good money on!

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    In-Game Name: tofutnt v.2
    Device and Model: OnePlus 7pro
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 27.2
    Game Mode: haven't noticed any patterns so I'm assuming it's all
    Description of the Issue: sometimes when I hold block and the opponent heavies, I am unable to dash back and it feels like my character is frozen, causing me to get hit by their heavies. it doesn't happen every time
    verifique se tem atualização para seu aparelho celular, que poderá corrigir esse problema.
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32
    In-Game Name: BigDog99995
    Device and Model: Pixel 3 XL
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: just occurred today on wifi, but has happened in the past on cellular, Verizon
    Game Version Installed: V 27.2.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Act 6, has occurred before in event quest
    Description of the Issue: Occasionally, and more often during longer fights, while I'm making light attacks in a combo, my champion will go into a heavy attack and get stuck in the heavy. I could take all my fingers off the screen, but they're still there charging the heavy attack. This also occurs when I do two or more dashbacks sometimes. I tried cleaning my screen and drying out my hands, but it still manages to occur. It's cost me a couple of revives today alone because when I'm stuck charging the heavy, I get hit a ton by the defender.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    In-Game Name: championcritic
    Device and Model: huawei nova 3i
    Device Operating System: android 9
    Game Version Installed: 27.2.5
    Game Mode: AQ
    Description of the Issue: after updating to the version above, every time I reach an opponent in AQ and click the fight button the game freezes for a solid 10-25 seconds before the fight actually starts as shown below. https://youtu.be/oyP3HTK8pok
    Focus on 0:14 and 1:29
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Razer 1 running latest Android and game update, since updated the game is lagging quite badly especially in fights, starts fine and gets worse as the fight progress's
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    Ingame: HerizonHaze
    Android 10 Galaxy A70
    Latest Gameversion

Problem: It wont let me login with mobile data

Only with Wifi... so its not "mobile" anymore

• demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 36
    In-Game Name: demboyz16
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 10
    Game Version Installed: 27.2
    Game Mode: All areas
    Description of the Issue: The game will glitch on any screen or mode of play to where characters and background visuals will repeatedly blink. It has happened in the middle of fights, causing me to use resources to revive and complete the quest.
  • CoolGamerMKACoolGamerMKA Posts: 10
    In Game Name KhalidMKA
    Android Version 10
    So basically,

Since yesterday I've been having issues login in to my game since yesterday this issue has caused my alliance to miss out on AQ exploration points as I was unable to login and finish my path. It has also made me lose out on The 4star basic arena i usually grind for milestones and even when I do manage to login I only spend about 5 minutes before the game crashes again
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    Samsung Support said its a fault on kabams side

• Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    So the lag in game has been terrible for two days now.
  • Antônio87Antônio87 Posts: 6
    Nome no jogo: ÄNTØN¥Ø-87
    Dispositivo e modelo: (Motorola, Moto e 5Plus)
    Sistema operacional do dispositivo: (Exemplo 8.0.0)
    Celular ou WiFi: WiFi
    Versão do jogo instalada: 27.2.0
    Modo de Jogo: Missões de História, Missões de Eventos, Arena, Alliance Quest ou Alliance War.
    Descrição do problema: Durante a luta, os meus campeões ficam sem respostas aos comandos efetuados por mim. Quando isso ocorre, só me resta sair do jogo e entrar novamente. Uma ocorrência que não tem sido pontual, visto que todas às vezes que o jogo está por passar por uma atualização, isso ocorre.
  • syes132syes132 Posts: 12
    In Game Name: Summoner1

Device And Model: Chrome OS HP

Device Operating System: I can't find out since I am on Chrome Book

Cellular Or Wifi: Wifi

Game Version Installed: I think latest with the glowing yellow guy and the monster

Game Mode: I wasn't playing I hadn't played for ages so I just wanted to play but couldn't get on so I went on here and found out that it was happening to everyone else

Description: I went on and It went for 3 seconds onto loading screen but then said unable to login so I tried again but didn't work I tried uninstalling didn't work though.

• Sushil619Sushil619 Posts: 3

Since the 25.0 update, I've been experiencing numerous connections issues. I sometimes can't complete two fights without getting a network problem and being stuck at the loading screen. Restarting the game temporarily solves the problem, until a few minutes later when the problem resurface.

I'm using a galaxy s9 running Android 9

Same her
  • yagrawal560yagrawal560 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Logan560
    Device and Model: OnePlus 8
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Unable to complete combos

I was supposed to attack at a Mordo in AW, with no Normal nodes Like Champion boost and Rage.
    I used AA who is an unduped 5 Star champ at 3/45, but I noticed that I was unable to complete 5 hit combos, the character kept trying to do heavies for ko reason at all. It cost the fight to me.
    I cleared the cache reopened the game. Went in again with a maxed out 4 star GR, sig 61, but the same issue happened again, I was unable to complete 5 hit combos, Be it MLLLM or LMLLM, the character kept trying to go for a heavy on 3rd light attack.

I have no problem with any other app or anything else on the phone. I also have no problem with my data provider or the signal it provides to run other apps. I have reinstalled the app and gone through all the other steps suggested to no avail.
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    In-Game Name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: LGG5
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: The entire game has been VERY laggy since July 6. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the lag went away for a day but now it's back. Don't know what's going on, maybe something to do with the content creator beta. No idea but the game play is awful. Makes running AQ map6 and Gold brack wars a nightmare.
  • AkVaN20AkVaN20 Posts: 2

•In game name: Ak.V.aN2.0
    •Device and model: samsung galaxy s10
    •Device operating system: android 10
    •Cellular of wifi: both
    •Game version instaled: latest 27.2.5
    •Game mode: arena, main quests,events,ally wars,ally quests everywhere
    •description of the issue: after every fight cant it shows down right the wifi signal ajd cant connect please fix it i cant even play like that please!!