**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Class AG use

Who would get best use of it. I'm uncollected and mostly do EQ, AQ, and working on Act 5. Also have Hela, and 50 sig stones to use. I have a 6* Corvus as well.

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    That's a really tough choice. Corvus is the obvious choice - with his awakened ability you can clear full lanes even at 1% health. Having the 6* Corvus complicates things a bit. You could dupe the 6* next week and regret using your 5* on him.

Proxima is a reasonable choice too, but she isn't a champ most peole love playing.

I think awaking Corvus would give you a lot of value for the foreseeable future, and save you a ton of units in Act 5, AQ, & monthly events. Would probably do that, or save it for Hype / CMM.
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    Corvus
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I’d go for Corvus. Focus all your efforts on him when duped. I know this sounds strange but for now just ignore the 6*. 5/65 the 5* over R2 the 6* just bc the awakening gives him so much utility
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    You can never have enough awakened corvuses, one can be used for aq/aw and one for questing. Go with corvus.