**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is the best featured 5* Crystal kabam ever made:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Longstory short I got a God and for all 90 days I will only open this crystal.Trust me this crystal worth 15K shards.

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Pulled Black Widow myself! Great crystals with some really amazing champs and few useless.
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    yeah i just pulled Yondu from that crystal, one of the few meh champions, amazing luck lol
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    GiulioV99 said:

yeah i just pulled Yondu from that crystal, one of the few meh champions, amazing luck lol

Keep opening these crystals are amazing you will definitely get some good champion.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 192 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I spent 3 and I got 20sig levels on my Hyperon, GHulk and Dr. Octopus... could have been worse but I was expecting to get one of the 6 new champions or Emma or CAIW that I miss, or Wasp that I need awakening. I'm not sure anymore about spending on those or saving for class crystals.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 993 ★★★
    It is highly dependent on roster. This featured crystal doesnt compare to the doom featured on for my roster. Out of 24 crystals I got 9 New champions and 8 first time dupes sadly no Doom though
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    The best featured.... since the blade one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this will be my first ever featured... as long as it’s not two specific champs then I’m fine.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    My first time on the 5* featured and I pulled Emma Frost which I'm ok with.

Congrats. I can't save crystals whenever I got crystal I just open it right there can't save these many. But I will be only opening these feature crystals for rest of the days hopefully my 2nd feature gives me red guardian ,tigra or storm X.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    On my baby account I just got Red Guardian - decided to go for the featured and it paid off massively!!! He's so much fun!!!!!! I can say only good things about this crystal!!!!!!!! Thanks Kabam!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    I’m excited for the 10k 5* shards, once I got it, I will open up this featured 5* crystal
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I've opened two.... Blue cyclops and ultron...

I've opened two.... Blue cyclops and ultron...

Sorry to hear that.Try to go with your lucky number.Mu lucky number is 8 so I went out and in 8 times then open Lucky number works.