**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why cant kabam remove joe fixit from the 6* crystal. Awful

I justed wasted 2 months of 6* shards on joe fixit. Thanks for nothing kabam.

Why cant kabam remove joe fixit from the 6* crystal. Awful 42 votes

Vote to remove joe fixit from 6* basic.
40% 17 votes
Vote to remove joe fixit from game
59% 25 votes

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    LoL their is no option to keep him yet your stuck with him. Join team #JoeMCoC
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245

How about this?
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I started with CA WWII. 2 x iron fist. Hulk. We all get bad pulls. Patient and pulled a doom today.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    Because that's how gambling works.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    👀I just pulled Kingpin from 6* crystal, and my last pull before that was Cyclops Blue Team.. buff Cyclops now @Kabam Miike😂
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I have sold Joe Fixit many times. He's probably the only champ I have sold many times. The first time I sold him was before the willpower nerf and I hated him. I filled out my first 5* crystal from the sale and pulled Star Lord. Sold him automatically for awhile after that. He's sig 99 now from natural dupes but I still reserve the right to sell him. Nevertheless I can't vote because I don't want him removed. I want him fixed.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    This is game you loose or you win.You get good champions and bad champions.I see 6* as a source of prestige and arena grinding.The only thing you should be happy about is to get as many new 6* as you can.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    My commiserations. There’s pretty much nothing I like about him NGL. Probably be reluctant to rank him even if he was amazing just not a fan.

That said, if you read Kabam’s most recent post you can see that they’re committing to buffing the duds in the crystal pools. I would say that Joe Fixit is going to be in line for a full rework sometime in the future. If they’re able to keep up the pace that they’re promising it probably will be sooner than you think because he’s definitely in the bottom 10% right now.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You might not like Grey Hulk; you might find him about as useful as a 1 legged dog in a duck hunt.

You might not care to use him in event, AQ or AW. But he is a champion that can provide easy points when grinding in the arena.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    bruh wdym Joe Fixit best champion in the game Seatin even said so on his Missing Links stream