**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is the best featured 5* Crystal kabam ever made:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Longstory short I got a God and for all 90 days I will only open this crystal.Trust me this crystal worth 15K shards.

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Pulled Black Widow myself! Great crystals with some really amazing champs and few useless.
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    yeah i just pulled Yondu from that crystal, one of the few meh champions, amazing luck lol
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    GiulioV99 said:

yeah i just pulled Yondu from that crystal, one of the few meh champions, amazing luck lol

Keep opening these crystals are amazing you will definitely get some good champion.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I spent 3 and I got 20sig levels on my Hyperon, GHulk and Dr. Octopus... could have been worse but I was expecting to get one of the 6 new champions or Emma or CAIW that I miss, or Wasp that I need awakening. I'm not sure anymore about spending on those or saving for class crystals.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    It is highly dependent on roster. This featured crystal doesnt compare to the doom featured on for my roster. Out of 24 crystals I got 9 New champions and 8 first time dupes sadly no Doom though
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    The best featured.... since the blade one
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    this will be my first ever featured... as long as it’s not two specific champs then I’m fine.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    My first time on the 5* featured and I pulled Emma Frost which I'm ok with.

Congrats. I can't save crystals whenever I got crystal I just open it right there can't save these many. But I will be only opening these feature crystals for rest of the days hopefully my 2nd feature gives me red guardian ,tigra or storm X.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    On my baby account I just got Red Guardian - decided to go for the featured and it paid off massively!!! He's so much fun!!!!!! I can say only good things about this crystal!!!!!!!! Thanks Kabam!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126
    I’m excited for the 10k 5* shards, once I got it, I will open up this featured 5* crystal
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I've opened two.... Blue cyclops and ultron...

I've opened two.... Blue cyclops and ultron...

Sorry to hear that.Try to go with your lucky number.Mu lucky number is 8 so I went out and in 8 times then open Lucky number works.