**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 active guys looking for a new alliance

3 guys looking for an active alliance that runs 3 bg in AW and AQ all above 8k prestige and can do map 5x5

Comments

• Illiad74Illiad74 Posts: 38
    Line id is bigmacennis
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    We're a P4 alliance that runs Maps 4 and 5. It may be that your rosters are not quite strong enough if your prestige is around 8k, but it's worth checking. Message me on Line (crazyjamie84) and we can have a chat.
  • Tomcal22Tomcal22 Posts: 71
    Post your roster or message me on line app. Tomcal22. We could make room for the three of you
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Line ID DaBills.
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    Line id - ghunt11

We get 80-90mill + in AQ and do 3 bgs AW gold 3.
    Most importantly we are a group that are laid back and have fun rather than robotic alliances going through the motions.
  • gulia902gulia902 Posts: 2
    We are G2 ally and run AQ map 5*5...
    If interested add me on line - backstab83r
  • Kong_MasterKong_Master Posts: 100
    Our alliance has about 20M rating. We're doing 5/5/4 and get around 170M+. We'll shift to 5/5/5 after few more recruitments and we'll get 200M+. 3BG AW, aiming for gold 1/plat 4. We're a life 1st alliance. We're chill, no pressure. And the rewards are very promising and auspicious. I use LINE and discord, LINE id: ngmduc, ingame: The•Master
  • AlmurichAlmurich Posts: 91
    Add me in game - Tolonar
    We are gold2 (near g1) , 100M AQ
  • JeezusJeezus Posts: 106
    Alliance Name: Jeezus N’ Pals
    Tag: 5AY10
    Time zone: mostly North America, couple Asia and a couple European
    AQ Maps: 554
    # AQ BGs: 3
    AQ Score: 120 mil+
    AQ Prestige: 7274
    AQ Ranking: 3893
    War Tier: 13
    War Bracket: Silver 1
    War Rating: 1355
    # War BGs: 3
    Looking for: 3 preferably uncollected or better
    Language: English
    LineID: nevertrustahippy
  • Sup bro you guys still looking?
  • Jack_Driscoll13Jack_Driscoll13 Posts: 12
    Are you still looking for an Alliance?
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Were looking to replace a number of people who have either retired, gone solo or just not putting in the same effort as the rest when AQ drops, we run map 5/5/5 gold 3 atm, there are 3 requirements and they're all posted on our alliance page let me know if your interested my line is BriceMiester
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    edited July 2020
    U guys still looking?
    My line id.. Blizzard_28
    Aq 5x5..Plat 3/4
  • WarlockPhdWarlockPhd Posts: 19
    We do aq 5x5 225M do aw as well
    Line ID WarlockPhD or Number Juan(coolst)
  • Ssj3GokuSsj3Goku Posts: 34
    140mil aq gold ali, if you're interested line is goku2020
  • Line id is cooki3monnst3r if you are still looking add me
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Posts: 125
    Hey bro - if you're still looking, message me on Line swaggydaddyo. Looking for a couple active guys who like to have fun and chill. We were Gold 3 last time and 80M in AQ. Let's do this thing!
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    Line id - ghunt11

We get 80-90mill + in AQ and do 3 bgs AW gold 3.
    Most importantly we are a group that are laid back and have fun rather than robotic alliances going through the motions.