**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Search for Youtuber

Well, since i can't play and record story videos anymore, and without it, i lost any desire to play on stupid little phone, i'm looking for any Youtuber who create videos with:
- No commentary
- Don't skip story dialogues and cut scenes
- use in-game sounds and music, not some awful playlist.

Maybe some of you know someone with this parameters, because YouTube is full of trash "look how i beat X with Y and open million crystals" videos with talks and stupid music and find something useful in it is almost impossible.

Thanks.

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

Well, since i can't play and record story videos anymore, and without it, i lost any desire to play on stupid little phone, i'm looking for any Youtuber who create videos with:
    - No commentary

Maybe some of you know someone with this parameters, because YouTube is full of trash "look how i beat X with Y and open million crystals" videos with talks and stupid music and find something useful in it is almost impossible.

Thanks.

"because YouTube is full of trash "look how i beat X with Y and open million crystals" This is how people get views, also I know some great people who make excellent music in the community, LC Music Tracks and BAGA, quit complaining.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

- No commentary

Thanks.

What’s the point of this? Just play the game lol
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51

who would want to watch that? Just play the game

Me. Don't care about anything else.

Annatar said:

- No commentary

Thanks.

"because YouTube is full of trash "look how i beat X with Y and open million crystals" This is how people get views, also I know some great people who make excellent music in the community, LC Music Tracks and BAGA, quit complaining.
    Not interested in any of that.

Annatar said:

- No commentary

Thanks.

What’s the point of this? Just play the game lol
    The point is - i interested only in story. And i cant play since last patch.

Now, please, some constructive answers, not about for what i need be interested in game and what videos i should be watching?
    Thanks
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    oh what’s his name- uh TimeStreamerMobius or something like that. Mainly does dialogue for the event quests with boss fights.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Annatar said:

oh what’s his name- uh TimeStreamerMobius or something like that. Mainly does dialogue for the event quests with boss fights.

The problem is, that's exactly me)
    wait you’re stopping?
    dang man, i enjoyed your content.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51

Annatar said:

The problem is, that's exactly me)
    wait you’re stopping?
    dang man, i enjoyed your content.
    Thanks)
    It seems The Monkey will be the last. And no 6.1, sadly, since i stuck on Crossbones. But i not upload all old event yet, so there still be some videos