**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• SterlingPlaysSterlingPlays Posts: 3
    i still havent been give any of my aq rewards is there a bug ?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Oops I just noticed I didn’t get them either. Just honour rewards.
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    my alliance has not yet received awards from the past alliance mission was there a problem because some haven't received it yet?
  • Where is my glory ? I didn't get glory reward yet
  • Where is my glory ? I didn't get glory reward yet
  • rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Waiting for rewards
  • Where are my aq glory rewards?

Some people in my alliance have received them, and almost a day later I am still waiting!!
  • NukusNukus Posts: 10
    Its been nearly 24 hours since AQ had finished. Me and many players have continued to say that we have not received AQ glory rewards, but still no response.
  • NukusNukus Posts: 10
    Its been nearly 24 hours and haven't gotten AQ rewards, why hasn't kabam responded
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    They have in the Bugs thread.
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    In the same predicament here, it may take some time for it to be actioned tho
  • i still have only received honor rewards message. ticket? or just wait?
  • TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    My alliance has still not received any AQ rewards after 29 hours at all. What’s going on?
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I had received mine.

Tell ur alliance mate to not leave alliance, perhaps kabam will fix this and give compensation to you guys
  • HYAGHALHYAGHAL Posts: 34
    tava esperando pra finalizar meu rankup
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    It's saying the event been done over 4 hours. It's almost 9 pm on my country and no notification or anything. No one in my Ally got it too.
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    No sa or aq rewards.yet
  • AvinashSharmaAvinashSharma Posts: 22
    hey mike i am not able to get summoner advancement reward from 2 previous week please check issue what had happen
  • KznKzn Posts: 23
    My alliance hasn't recieved our yet either. It's now been over 24 hours. I've got champs to level up!
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    No glory rewards either
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    We haven't either. But lately these have taken forever. I went to bed last night without my AQ rewards from yesterday. They were finally there this morning. The SA rewards will come eventually.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    It ended 6 hours ago y’all should have had the rewards sent out by now. I don’t know what is going on but y’all need to get thing in order.
  • ochochochoch Posts: 13
    yup - many in my alliance still haven't seen them
  • wessrobertswessroberts Posts: 15
    Not yet
  • FlyovertheFlyoverthe Posts: 6
    Hello kabam,
    Last week our alliance has received summoner advancement rewards almost after 16 hrs of completion so, this time we have waited for more than 24 hrs to receive allaince quest rewards... We didn't receive any rewards of alliance quest and summoner advancement. We do a lot of struggle for getting rewards and finally if aw don't receive rewards it makes us to leave game. Hope kabam is looking into it and give a reply to us wether rewards will be received or not
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★
    Numan said:

No glory rewards either

We got ours
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Same I’m still waiting for glory rewards and SA rewards 🙃