**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will the wish crystal be available only for cavalier players?

The latest dev diary information has mentioned about the wish crystals and gave an example of forming a cavalier crystal by choosing 30 champs, so I wanted to ask @Kabam Miike whether this tech would be available for the uncollected players or not cause this would be really disheartening for the uncollected ones cause they also deserve something .....
Hoping to get an answer from you sir ,
@Kabam Miike or anyone associated with the game team

Comments

• Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I can tell you’re new to the forums
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★

The latest dev diary information has mentioned about the wish crystals and gave an example of forming a cavalier crystal by choosing 30 champs, so I wanted to ask @Kabam Miike whether this tech would be available for the uncollected players or not cause this would be really disheartening for the uncollected ones cause they also deserve something .....

Mate it's incredibly early in their development process, id wait a few months atleast before asking specifics.
  • Options
    shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23

I know it will take much time to get started with the process ..... I was just curious enough..lol
  • Options
    shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23
    ImGodMF said:

Mate it's incredibly early in their development process, id wait a few months atleast before asking specifics.
    Yaa their plans have never been so much big so I just got carried away by the excitement...have to wait a lot for that wish crystal😐
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Fax