**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone in my roster a good counter for buffed up?

I’m currently using venom but I’m not sure I can clear the full path with him alone.

ey
h

Comments

• MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Awaken Medusa and pair her with black bolt?? :-)

Assuming that's not an option, both venoms with boosts should be ok. It's only Mysterio who's tough, so fight him, quit if you struggle and try again!
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    CMM could do it
  • Chaos_Emperor786Chaos_Emperor786 Posts: 54

Awaken Medusa and pair her with black bolt?? :-)

Assuming that's not an option, both venoms with boosts should be ok. It's only Mysterio who's tough, so fight him, quit if you struggle and try again!

Yeah I’ve tried a couple of times, the furthest I got with venom alone was hulk buster down to 20%. I was just wondering if there was a better solution in my roster. I wish I could awaken my medusa😩
    Thanks
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    Rank up venom 5*? He's an incredibly useful champ anyway and you've a month to get him to 3/45

Rank up venom 5*? He's an incredibly useful champ anyway and you've a month to get him to 3/45

Yeah I probably will, I just completed one of the buffed up paths, taking the nebula and war machine paths, with a team of two venoms and CMM. I will probably wait till I have a couple of boosts expiring to try the other path since dark hawk can be a pain.
    Just completed both paths, it actually wasn’t that bad. The no energy and no ticket requirement is really helpful in letting you practice and get better if you’re unable to do it first time like me.