**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ focused top 150 Alliance looking for three

We run map 6x5 in 3 bgs to place in the top 150.
We know war is a blown unit. We are currently G2. But that won’t matter after July 8th anyways.
In war, you just need to to place diversity champs that you don’t use for content or aq attack. If that means all 6r1s, no problemo! Clear your line, die a couple times on the way, it’s all the same to us as long as that boss goes down! If we get into t5 or higher, we streamline to avoid the globals. 10.5k+ prestige minimum, but willing to be flexible like your aunt on New Year’s Eve.
Line: kaycg1
Hit me up! Let’s chat over a beer!

Comments

• Kaycg1Kaycg1 Posts: 257

We are also willing to entertain some map 7 to send us back into the top 90.
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    Or if you are 10K+ prestige you can join my alliance who is almost exactly like Kay’s we just rank a little lower in AQ.

Kay is my buddy so he won’t mind me hijacking his post.

LOL! Not at all! If you want me to write you up a post with mine let me know!!! Your handies are the best!
    That would be amazing!

Only looking for two now
    It’s really hard to recruit when we all offer the same thing! LOL!

Still looking for one!!!
    Looking for one this week. 10.5 prestige minimum. Hit me up on line! kaycg1