**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• Our team haven't received Reward from the last AQ. Can Kabam do something about this matter?
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Me and my whole alliance have yet to get it, we got 360k points in SA yet we got nothing even though we qualify for the rank and milestone prizes
  • Tyler1957IITyler1957II Posts: 7
    Don't have any S/A rewards still
  • Eurek2kEurek2k Posts: 5
    Has anyone else not received the Summoner Advancement rewards yesterday? I have restarted the game a few times and they are not there, I looked at the red emails just in case and still nothing.
    I can't find any other discussions out there from this round nor a known bug/issue on the page.
    Thanks
  • Eurek2kEurek2k Posts: 5
    Well obviously not! I am not used to the forum so I was not sure where to look. But thanks for the heads up
  • ManaDropsManaDrops Posts: 4
    Apparently, not only my alliance has missing SA rewards
  • Leau23Leau23 Posts: 6
    No SA rewards here as well. Maybe they are up to something big? lol just hoping
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Even our alliance have missing rewards
  • Jake_718Jake_718 Posts: 3
    I'm missing my SA rewards for this week and it seems some of my alliance members too. Anyone else is having this issue
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Same here
  • Ronaldo16049Ronaldo16049 Posts: 17
    Same here. Didn't get rewards
  • Scud77Scud77 Posts: 86
    No new news it seems...
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Our alliance have bot gotten SA rewards either
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am in same boat. I am in an alliance by myself so the rewards aren’t that amazing for me, but I need every glory I can get for 5shards, and AQ ended days ago. SA I haven’t gotten either.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same here, whole alliance did not get SA rewards
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    No SA yet... quite a few glitches this week - twice in AQ, now this. Related?
    I am also waiting on AQ from days ago.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    18 Hours Gone And Still We Did Not Get SA Rewards @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

• LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    1. you made 2 threads
    2. You made the 100th thread about this.

I'm sure they are aware, but you gotta read the forums dude, this has been posted multiple times already
    edited July 2020
    I never should have got a warning for asking. I am 10 times more polite than most of the people on this forum.

I asked for the link to this thread in another thread. How was I supposed to know which one was the main one without asking? I asked in a nice way for link to here.
  • AarumugmAarumugm Posts: 0
    I didn't get rewards yesterday
  • OldAbe101stOldAbe101st Posts: 25
    I don't think anyone has yet. My alliance hasn't, and I asked on global as well with the same result.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    There is obviously an issue about sa rewards. They will send them whenever they fix it just wait.
  • Saakkiller1995Saakkiller1995 Posts: 113
    Our alliance haven't received last week's alliance quest rewards and summoner advancement rewards till now and trying to contact Kabaam through mail and their reply is a technician will talk with me and been waiting since. Would like to know how much time we should have to wait
    Level up solo event rank rewards are in!!