**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units, units and more units

2»

Comments

• gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I dont think I've ever gone above 10k. 8k (wasted them on either CMM cavs or grandmaster) is the highest I remember but i've unlocked masteries like deep wounds
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Madness if there was a player(s) sitting with 100k units!
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    xNig said:

This guy is close to 100million golds. Crazy
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Tesladon said:

What’s the most you’ve ever had at one time? Whether you grinded for them or whaled out for them. Just curious. Post screenshots if you want. Oh, don’t include any you got from 3rd party sites...those aren’t legal.

like 7k to unlock suicides
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

xNig said:

This guy is close to 100million golds. Crazy
    Wise spending bro. Lolol (and lots of unit farming 😂)
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Lol I think I might have been 2.3k at some point. I try to stay atleast 1k generally.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    gohard123 said:

I dont think I've ever gone above 10k. 8k (wasted them on either CMM cavs or grandmaster) is the highest I remember but i've unlocked masteries like deep wounds

didnt quite finish my comment. i've unlocked masteries like deep wounds and assasins in one go so that might be a lot of units I had hanging around.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    My highest till now and ready for July 4 deals. Actually i spent about 1k yesterday on suicides mastery. But i think I'm okay for all the offers going to land. Also i must add I'm mostly ftp. Occasional sigil and 5$ unit card. Rest all from grinding.

• Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I have about 4600 right now and that’s the most I’ve ever saved up. Saving up for 4th of July deals
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★

Highest I’ve been. All grinded from arena.

Do you have alot maxed 5*?