**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• SchmooSchmoo Posts: 19
    Still no glory rewards from the AQ cycle. Kabam, what's going on?
  • izionizion Posts: 22
    i didnt receive final AQ reward should I send ticket or wait?
  • I tried deleting game and reinstalling, but no rewards for AQ.
  • Sam378Sam378 Posts: 1

Hey there, the team is working on getting the rewards to anyone who is missing them, but this may take a bit of time, even a few hours.

Plz update something or specific time so that this panic in people reduces
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    Actually I came on here to check to see why AQ is not handing out rewards, but now that you mentioned it, I have not received summoner advancement rewards either.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Mine didn't either! Our tag is KORML
  • Bjorn7890Bjorn7890 Posts: 24
    Hello team,

Our alliance members did not received the AQ rewards (except horner rewards) and the summoner advancement rewards for this last week.

Is ours the only alliance facing this issue or this is a bug that you guys already working on. Please update

Thanks
  • Tyger87Tyger87 Posts: 93
    My alliance has the same problem. Also, we noticed that Summoner Advancement rewards we're not issued.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Haven’t gotten my SA but I’ve gotten my AQ rewards
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    hey Kabam;
    thanks for all the new improvements, but, where are our SA rewards... You guys put a timer on everything, why then do you not put a timer on giving out the rewards. We got better things than waiting for rewards.

all the new improvements will make NO difference if you don't give rewards.
  • Its been more than 24 hours and still no AQ reward
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    We didn't get any SA rewards this week. We did around 430k . Is it a bug or what?
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102
    9 hours now what the heck is going on with no SA rewards being distributed yet? This isn’t right.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Posts: 131
    Last week I didn't have them until morning
  • KznKzn Posts: 23
    edited July 2020
    This game is already a tough enough grind without foregoing the rewards earnt.
  • Iago7373Iago7373 Posts: 5
    hi, didn't receive my summoner advancement rewards. Please check this
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Yeah I also came for this reward bug...to report so there was an ongoing post is live so I will just post it here I also didn't got any reward from sommonire advancement rewards
  • wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    No there is a whole thread about this already.
  • TopShotta69TopShotta69 Posts: 31
    My alliance hasn't received AQ or SA rewards when other alliances have. What's going on kabam?
  • RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
    Haven't got the SA rewards here too.
    However, some alliance members claim they have received while a majority of us didn't.
  • manish756manish756 Posts: 3
    @kabam Mike pls look into this matter there are so many MCOC members which not get there rewards firstly in Alliance Quest and now the same issue in Summoner Advancement.
  • AvinashSharmaAvinashSharma Posts: 22
    edited July 2020
    yes it is true i didn't not get reward from 2past week
  • SvkSvk Posts: 9
    edited July 2020
    When will we get Summoner Advancement rewards. Our ally didnt get them yet.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • Ap777777Ap777777 Posts: 1
    Mike - still missing both SA and AQ rewards in our Ally X-KIN
  • zomgbbqzomgbbq Posts: 15
    No SA rewards for us either, kabam roll them out
  • vickrauhl12vickrauhl12 Posts: 4

I didn't receive summonor advancement of last week....!
    Anyone else facing this issue?.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Just wait
  • Same here still waiting rewards ,
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    No. Usually I get them about one or two hours. So it is at least a 10-hour late