**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another one of those 5*/6* roster sharing thread

So , finally I had my series of good luck ended today with my absolutely new 6*....JANE FOSTER!! But I ain't disappointed, bcoz I don't expect much from 6* crystals at all 😊. And yeah kabam will definitely buff her also in the coming days.

But before this pull I had an amazing luck, my latest 5*s being- dr doom , stealth spidey, Emma frost , silver surfer, hela, mysterio, squirrel girl and morning star.

Anyone else having a nice/trash roster , pls share it here.

Β«1

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…
    5 stars will carry you for a long time, I have 13 6 stars and the one I use the most is wasp and mostly for the ghost synergy, she puts in work on the odd occasion. I mostly just get happy that I get more points in the arena with less effort every time I pull a 6 star!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apart from elsa for fun I don't really use my 6*s.
    SS & void are going to r5 next unless I pull doom & torch and then I'll have a go at abyss. I'm also sat on skill & mutant 4-5 gems & have a 6* 1-2 gem.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

• DashamtvamasiayDashamtvamasiay Posts: 81 β˜…
    Qfury said:

Apart from elsa for fun I don't really use my 6*s.
    SS & void are going to r5 next unless I pull doom & torch and then I'll have a go at abyss. I'm also sat on skill & mutant 4-5 gems & have a 6* 1-2 gem.

Awesome roster man

Again, jealous of your warlock and aegon

Nest 5/65 will probably be guillotine 2099 unless I pull something juicy while trying to get enough gold and iso lol.

Wait, u have just got 10 6*s and already started duping them?? That too aegon and capiw?? Did u do aol or something?
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Haha I just acquired the Aegon. After a year and a half hunting him, finally got him.

Haha I just acquired the Aegon. After a year and a half hunting him, finally got him.
    CongratsπŸ‘
    tidusx2jr said:

I am like.....that's a huuugee roster!!!

got magik gilly 2099 an thing as 5* an killmonger as a 6* since this pic

That's cool!! 6* Emma frost is awesome dude!
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2020
    THIS IS A WARNING COVER YOUR EYES

But my gems r juicy

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

So , finally I had my series of good luck ended today with my absolutely new 6*....JANE FOSTER!! But I ain't disappointed, bcoz I don't expect much from 6* crystals at all 😊. And yeah kabam will definitely buff her also in the coming days.

But before this pull I had an amazing luck, my latest 5*s being- dr doom , stealth spidey, Emma frost , silver surfer, hela, mysterio, squirrel girl and morning star.

Anyone else having a nice/trash roster , pls share it here.

There are some rosters you really don't want to see. Lol.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…

tidusx2jr said:

I am like.....that's a huuugee roster!!!
    That is only about halfway through my r3 5*s lol
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here are the 5*s:

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Here are the 6*s:

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pretty average
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Didn't bother putting in the rest of my rank 1s because there's too many.
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35 β˜…
    edited July 2020
    Work in progress

Getting that Red Guardian to R5 today though!!
    hk_mk417 said:

Work in progress

Getting that Red Guardian to R5 today though!!

Congrats bro, and yeah ur 6* roster is awesome, everyone literally everyone are useful (not you king groot)

Nest 5/65 will probably be guillotine 2099 unless I pull something juicy while trying to get enough gold and iso lol.

Wait, u have just got 10 6*s and already started duping them?? That too aegon and capiw?? Did u do aol or something?
    Lol no, I'm just quite the lucky guy it seems. Aegon was actually my 3rd and 4th 6* pull.
    Lucky man
    Jh_Dez said:

Pretty average

Average? For you? Yup. For me? Whoaaaaa!!!
    ItsDamien said:

Didn't bother putting in the rest of my rank 1s because there's too many.

For showing off, this roster is itself enough lol