**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ and SA rewards [Merged Threads; title edited for clarity]

Comments

• MKUHN1966MKUHN1966 Posts: 28
    I understand that....but.....level up event has come and gone during this time frame....without the SA rewards some people like myself are affected
  • M_n_MM_n_M Posts: 20
    Same in our alliance no summoners advancement rewards
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    My alliance too
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Same here ,We Did not get It !
    I posted here but It was remove by kabam
  • i did not get glory milestone and rank reward too
  • i did not get aq milestone and rank reward yet...
  • VaibhavbVaibhavb Posts: 10
    So our alliance didnt receive any summoner advancement rewards after it ended. Kindly check it. A reply from game team would be really appreciated. Stay safe. Peace.
  • The team is aware of this issue and is working on getting the rewards out to everyone who doesn't already have them.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    Kabam can we get an eta on SA rewards? Our ally hasn’t received them yet. Thx
  • CoyoteSamCoyoteSam Posts: 3
    I will second this (different alliance)
  • We also haven't recieved the SA rewards... What's going on guys???
  • rongalbraithrongalbraith Posts: 3

The team is aware of this issue and is working on getting the rewards out to everyone who doesn't already have them.

Do we need to do anything to prompt the rewards to be reviewed or are you generally checking all those that should have received them? TIA.
  • RockyB239RockyB239 Posts: 696
    I still have not got them
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah no SA rewards here
  • Yeah, same. Nothing as of yet. Just happy I didn't particularly want/need anything from the SA rewards last night. Good to know it's being addressed!
  • BusBusterBusBuster Posts: 1
    It's been 23 hrs and still no S/A or S/A rank rewards. Hope they are looking for a fix..
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Still didn’t get it. Anyone???
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Already a million threads on it, loads haven’t got it
  • AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 156
    Still don't have mine either. This is absurd.
  • VaibhavbVaibhavb Posts: 10
    Maybe some game issues which they are looking forward on. This is unexpected from kabam though. Myte be some system issues or something.. if its with everyone they will fix it soon. Hope so
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Here the SA rewards arrive few moments ago
  • GD-DEV3LGD-DEV3L Posts: 75
    What is going on with SA rewards it's been nearly a full day this is kinda getting silly
  • The team is aware of this issue and is working on getting the rewards out to everyone who doesn't already have them.

Do we need to do anything to prompt the rewards to be reviewed or are you generally checking all those that should have received them? TIA.
    We're already checking on all of them and working on getting them out to everyone missing them.
  • Plato92Plato92 Posts: 102

The team is aware of this issue and is working on getting the rewards out to everyone who doesn't already have them.

We're already checking on all of them and working on getting them out to everyone missing them.
    How long do we have to wait for the rewards? This makes no sense to have to wait this long for what should’ve came to us over 12 hours ago. That’s like an employer holding your paycheck that you earned for your work and then you have to wait wait longer then expected to get your money and pay your bills.
  • PaltPalt Posts: 0
    Some of my alliance Members and myself haven’t received the summoner advancement rewards from the completed event yesterday. I’ve exited and restarted the game multiple times. How do I go about contacting Kabam about looking into this?
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    yeah i didn't get mine either. did anyone?
  • JackdielJackdiel Posts: 16
    We don’t receive any of this rewards please help us so we can receive them

• MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    GOT X-MEN USE REWARDS, BUT STILL NO SUMMONER ADVANCEMENT REWARDS 😳😳😳😳😳😳😡😡😡😡😡😡