**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AOL ideal team for easy path?

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
I think I have most of the “best” champs for AOL, minus ht. Doom will be r5 soon and I do have void as well(as I’ve read he can be viable in place of ht).
What would be the best team to bring with what I currently have? And, what champs(aside from ht) would make my team stronger?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Aegon
    Nick Fury
    Doom
    Void
    Killmonger

Killmonger is just there for Synergy. Without HT, Void will be able to take out Mephisto, IMIW, Joe Fixit, Mordo, Cyclops, and Loki with very minimal revive use. Using KM will just allow you to do all of them without any potion use. You can also use Void for Omega Red, Ghost and Howard the Duck, but it may be best to just use those fights to build Aegon's combo.
  • AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48
    Daphboy said:

I think I have most of the “best” champs for AOL, minus ht. Doom will be r5 soon and I do have void as well(as I’ve read he can be viable in place of ht).
    What would be the best team to bring with what I currently have? And, what champs(aside from ht) would make my team stronger?

For the easy path symbiote supreme is another really good option and arguably better than doom since there's more buff heavy matchups where he can potentially solo a lot of the fights (vtd aegon) where in those match ups would cost doom some revives. Exploration wise doom has better match ups.

Interestingly enough, ur magik can be a pretty good option since her sp3 nulifies buffs and deals damage per buff similar to morningstar and ss but ranking up doom and ss is a safer option.

Void is ur next best option for mephisto since u don't have ht and as mentioned above, km's synergy could potentially make void a better option than ht

Team:
    Aegon
    Nf
    Ss/(Magik if u want to be cool or save some catalysts)
    Void
    Km

Ur team looks very good gl 👍
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you can get sym supreme to rank 2 he’s worth bringing, aegon nick and void. If you run 4-5 md go sym over doom, if you run less go for doom, I’d use heimdall as the 5th, sym can do everything doom can and most of it better when it comes to the easy path